Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

48 hrs refund | zionvps | openvz | $6.5/mo for 512m | ddos protected | unmetered bandwidth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

48 hrs refund | zionvps | openvz | $6.5/mo for 512m | ddos protected | unmetered bandwidth

zionvpszionvps Member

Greetings from ZionVPS - http://zionvps.com

Today we are here to offer openvz servers. The nodes are located in Montreal, Canada. Node specs are AMD Operaton CPU, 32 or 64 GB ram, 4x2tb hard disks raided 0+1, bandwidth upgraded to 1.5Gbps. All the following plans are unmanaged, however management and cpanel are offered as an addon. Management is reactive, and done via skype. The node is hosted in OVH datacenter. Offshore backups are taken everyday on each node via FTP, and we will soon implement features allowing clients to backup their system on their own.

Offer:

• $6.50 /Mo
  • 30 GB Raid protected SAS HDD
  • 512 mb ram
  • unmetered bandwidth
  • 1 IPv4, 2 IPv6 with DDoS protection
  • Access to 2 cpu cores
  • buy now

Note:You may not use unmetered bandwidth for denial - of service attacks. Hosting legal mirrors are allowed, for example - a debian http mirror. To prevent abuse, unmetered bandwidth is limited with port speed. This offer comes with 50Mbps

Payment is accepted via Paypal and bitcoins and after payment, provisioning is instant.

Comments

• not going to buy anything with "zion" in its name. Told you this before. Change it to FreedomFightersVPS or IntifadaVPS or FreeKashmirVPS....

• xDutchyxDutchy Member

I like how this guy starts with a refund period

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

asterisk14 said: not going to buy anything with "zion" in its name.

Actually makes me more likely to order.

However...

Come on, man..."John Smith, Businessman"...

Thanked by 1zionvps
  • @raindog308 said:
    raindog308 said: Actually makes me more likely to order.

Youy must be a Zionist or one of those weird Christian-Zionist, which is an oxymoron.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

asterisk14 said: Youy must be a Zionist or one of those weird Christian-Zionist, which is an oxymoron.

Wow...if you think those things are insults, you're going to love lar's new white power forum.

Meanwhile...maybe I'm just a big fan of the Matrix? Have you seen the movies?

Maybe I'm a Rastafarian? Do you know what the word means in Rastafarian culture?

Maybe I really loved Neuromancer.

Maybe my perspective on the world is not as limited as yours.

Thanked by 1zionvps