Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Indian VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Indian VPS

Hello guys.

I'm looking for Indian VPS with good network and preferably low-end price. Any recommendations ?

Comments

• VPS in India will not be cheap. Try Digital Ocean.

• LESLES Member

Prometeus Pune XEN 256 SSD

1 vCPU, 256MB RAM, Swap 256MB, 5GB SSD, 1 IPv4
    2 IPv6 (1 /64 on request)
    100 GB Internet Traffic
    SolusVM control panel

$4.50 Monthly
    $12.00 Quarterly
    $24.00 Semi-Annually
    $39.00 Annually

• srvrprosrvrpro Member

Leapswitch

Thanked by 2Maounique leapswitch
  • lelewkulelewku Member

fish curry

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    Thanked by 1imp
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

India is a big country with a lot of people. Americans living in the same city ask the same question, so, why cannot indians :P

• Go with my recommended web hosting company. It has helped many...

• SammiRose said: Go with my recommended web hosting company. It has helped many...

When will you start offering your offer in here? I see that you've make more than 7 comments in here, and more than 1 week.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    When will you start offering your offer in here? I see that you've make more than 7 comments in here, and more than 1 week.

Nice catch :P

• FaiziFaizi Member

@click4easy said:
    Hello guys.

I'm looking for Indian VPS with good network and preferably low-end price. Any recommendations ?

Are you looking for a VPS company by an 'Indian' guy, or a VPS in 'India'?

• click4easyclick4easy Member
    edited May 2014

@Faizi, it doesn't matter the place from where the business is being operated. I'm only searching for one vps i.e located in India

• @click4easy go with @leapswitch, there are in Pune and the datacenter is in Pune too.

http://leapswitch.com

They have the cheapest, price wise, Indian VPS and there support is good too.

vr.org or now hostvirtual.org has Indian VPS, but they do not have low end ones. Then there is Hostdime, but again they have the expensive ones.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Price of leapswitch is cheaper then other providers and also they accept Skrill,etc + Indian bank payment and support system is good.

I was ask for a quota and still they email me but I don't want to pay less for good service

Thanked by 1leapswitch