Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NL] €4.5/Month 1GB KVM, Xeon E5, 250Mbit - Hardware RAID10 SSD/HDD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[NL] €4.5/Month 1GB KVM, Xeon E5, 250Mbit - Hardware RAID10 SSD/HDD

smibasmiba Member
edited May 2014 in Offers

It felt like it was time for another sale! This time both HDD and SSD. Also this time most parts of the website has been translated intro English.

Our nodes are located in Nedzone DC, Steenbergen and connected to a Full 1Gbit connection. Overselling disk space is not possible with kvm and ram overselling makes everything slow, that's why we don't oversell!

Offer HDD:

• 1GB Dedicated RAM
  • 2 E5-2620v2 cores
  • 30GB HW-RAID10 diskspace
  • 200GB Bandwidth @ 250Mbit
  • 1 IPv4 Address

Buy

Offer SSD:

• 1GB Dedicated RAM
  • 4 E5-2620v2 cores
  • 20GB HW-RAID10 SSD diskspace
  • 150GB Bandwidth @ 250Mbit
  • 1 IPv4 Address

Buy

After payment your VPS server will be ready within 5 minutes! We accept: PayPal, iDeal, Paysafecard and Bitcoin.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting

Comments

• Do you have test IP and serverbear benchmark if possible?

• smibasmiba Member
    edited May 2014

Sure:
    Main node IP's:

vps.smibahosting.nl / 77.243.229.19

ssd1.smibahosting.nl / 178.18.142.21

Will run a serverbear benchmark right now, i guess you want one running on a vps?

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • Overselling disk space is not possible with kvm

Perfectly possible using sparse qcow2 files(been there, done it), only problem is that it doesn't shrink anymore after it expands and you'll get heavy problems with disk storage when overselling

• smibasmiba Member

@TheRedFox said:
    Perfectly possible using sparse qcow2 files(been there, done it), only problem is that it doesn't shrink anymore after it expands and you'll get heavy problems with disk storage when overselling

Oh well, i guess you just have to trust me on my word then.

The benchmark for @linuxthefish http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2014/05/24/FZa739GaD9ZRZsEA

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • prae5prae5 Member

Do you have a link to your ToS?