Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Extended Validation SSL Offer?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Extended Validation SSL Offer?

punkstar69punkstar69 Member
edited May 2014 in Requests

Hello guys.

We are looking for a cheap EV SSL provider or a coupon code.

I remember the days that GoDaddy was offering an EV SSL for 90$/year.
Is there such a sale around? GoDaddy is not offering it anymore at 90$/year.

Comments

• Try gogetssl its $118 for comodo ev ssl

• @smartlearn said:
    Try gogetssl its $118 for comodo ev ssl

They offer a $48 trial 1 year. After this, whats the renewal price?
    Also, is their 118$ the lowest possible price around for an EV SSL?

• @punkstar69

Yep. $118 will be lowest with GREEN BAR from Comodo. $48 you can grab trial as well. No less prices on thier site
    But may change over time.

Thanks

• BoxodeBoxode Member

It's all about the green bar, yo

• imagineimagine Member

Supposedly GoGetSSL are offering a free EV upgrade on Comodo InstantSSL certs. ($39.85)

Haven't tried it myself, just remembered it from looking at their offers a few weeks back:
    https://www.gogetssl.com/comodo-ssl-certificates/comodo-instantssl-pro/

Thanked by 1Davidx
  • What does trial means? Will i have some limited functionallity or something? Can i start with a trial and then update to a normal comodo ev ssl?

• @punkstar69 said:
    What does trial means? Will i have some limited functionallity or something? Can i start with a trial and then update to a normal comodo ev ssl?

Nope, its absolutely same SSL certificate, same features. The only difference is that it can't be renewed with another Trial SSL. So once expired, you will need order regular SSL if you want to stay with EV. Renewal with regular SSL is not obligated, if you don't want, you not renew.

Yes, we offer also Free EV upgrade for every InstantSSL, InstantSSL PRO and Premium. You may get EV SSL very cheap, since our price for InstantSSL is just 29$

• 8420PR8420PR Member
    1. When you say normal prices (after the trial period) - is this your discounted price of $110, or the full price of $449.

2. Is the EV upgrade valid for the life of the instantSSL - e.g. if I order a 5 year instantSSL do I get an EV upgrade for the 5 years?

Is there any catches or small print with these offers.

• @gogetssl said:

Hey. Actual i bought a comodo trial which costs much more. I didnt know this.
    Can you refund my order and let me purchase an InstantSSL, upgradeable to EV SSL from the 1 day?

Also, what about support? Your live chat is not online almost every hour that i ve checked it.
    Comodo let me know from the very first day that validation is finished, but still havent hear from you (support ticket opened up 1, 1/2 days).
    Also, your KB article regarding installation is saying: "ghj"

https://support.gogetssl.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/18/0/how-to-install-ssl-certificate

• @8420PR said:
    1. When you say normal prices (after the trial period) - is this your discounted price of $110, or the full price of $449.

1. Is the EV upgrade valid for the life of the instantSSL - e.g. if I order a 5 year instantSSL do I get an EV upgrade for the 5 years?

Is there any catches or small print with these offers.

1. 110$ is a total to pay price for renewal, no hidden fees.
    2. EV upgrade is applicable only for 1st year, than if you don't renew you continue using InstantSSL if you ordered it for more than 1 year
    Thanked by 18420PR
  • We are almost finished new website where we added better Knowledge-base.
    Can you please send us TicketID or orderID to check if you are waiting so long time?

• punkstar69punkstar69 Member
    edited May 2014

@gogetssl said:
    Can you please send us TicketID or orderID to check if you are waiting so long time?

Nevermind, just got a reply.
    Yes, a better KB would help!
    Thanks