Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any cheap vps with multiple IPs?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any cheap vps with multiple IPs?

Hi guys,
I'm trying to find some provider who could offer an vps with 5 or more ips but charge less than $2,
I use the IPs for proxy I may need 100GB/IP traffic, and the ram, disk is not so important
could you give me some advise?

Comments

• wychwych Member
    edited May 2014

Best of luck with your search at that pricing... Your probably best looking at a CC based host.

I was going to say are you @mtwiscool but looking over your history your not :)

• SkylarMSkylarM Member
    edited May 2014

@trexos said:
    SkylarM?

We're not really tossing IPs about for next to nothing profit wise. More than happy to do 4 IPs ontop of an existing package, but at $0.50 per IP per month.

Gonna be harder to get tons of IPs in the coming months/years from your average provider.

• NickmanNickman Member

@SkylarM
    what's your cheapest plan?
    with 4 ips

• SkylarMSkylarM Member
    edited May 2014

@Nickman said:
    SkylarM
    what's your cheapest plan?
    with 4 ips

OVZ256 is $2/m, + $2/m for 4 IPs (5 IPv4 total) that's $4/m. WEBSITE coupon saves 5% off first month. Pay for a year with coupon puts your total at $37.05 or a little over $3/m

• NickmanNickman Member

@SkylarM
    can it be cheaper?

• greenvaluehost are giving away IPs pretty much

http://www.greenvaluehost.com/unmanagedvps.html

some coupon codes on there. I would say check the site for reviews, etc.. but at $2 you can't really be picky..

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@Nickman said:
    SkylarM
    can it be cheaper?

Really? He's offering you 5 IPv4 + a nice container at just $4/month. It is very cheap already.

• msg7086msg7086 Member

IPv6 is much cheaper

Thanked by 1Shoaib_A