Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To those who wanna open VPS business to China customers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

To those who wanna open VPS business to China customers

VMVPSVMVPS Member
edited May 2012 in General

Hello,

I am the webmaster of vmvps.com. My Blog is written in Chinese. so I donnot really think that I came here for traffic... If anyone of you still regards this post is an advertisement, ignore this and I would like to give you my apologize. Never mind, let us start.

I have been here for a while, and most of time, I am hunting for promos to be materials of my Blog. Some Chinese VPS 'companies' would like to share with me via Email and QQ etc. So I am wondering why not informing you guys who wanna open VPS business to China customers that I am another person you can send email to besides LEB?

I can read English, although my English is not so well to write a English Blog. Just believe me I can understand your Emails.

I can translate your promo to Chinese formate which is more friendly to Chinese.

I welcome those promos specially for my blog, such as a coupon code like 'VMVPS'.

I welcome those promos like 'if you mention about vmvps in the shop cart comment, you will get additional traffic or RAM etc.'

And of course, sharing with me and posting by me are all free...

By the way, the biggest difference that differs me with LEB is that all links in my Blog is redirected and shorten by my own URLs. I admit that a few of them contain affiliate link. But it is common in China, so I don't think I am cheating my readers or something. If you prefer me not to do this, let me know and I will post urls without your affiliate.

Finally, you can contact me with Email: admin#vmvps.com

Comments

• FRCoreyFRCorey Member

I have no issue servicing customers out of China, however my experience so far has been stolen credit cards and paypal accounts, or if they have a legit payment source, then they spam.

Thanked by 1beard
  • AldryicAldryic Member

We're fairly well known on Hostloc. Currently sitting at just under 2k CN clients, and to be quite honest I prefer them over pretty much any other client base. I have far fewer problems with the CN clients compared to the other groups, and they're some of the nicest and most polite folks I've had the pleasure of dealing with.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • laaevlaaev Member

Feel free to list us, we offer Los Angeles VPS out of QuadraNet which has an excellent network to and from Asia/China!

We have lots of China customers who are extremely satisfied and receive great latency.

Here is the plan: https://billing.urpad.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=117

Test IP: 98.143.159.202

Thanks!

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

@Aldryic said: they're some of the nicest and most polite folks I've had the pleasure of dealing with.

Oh, you only talk to the women?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

If you can get them understanding our TOS/AUP and how we need our records, they cause the least issues.

Some get exploited but we do our best to guide them and resolve it.

Francisco

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

@FTN_Kevin said: offer Los Angeles VPS out of QuadraNet which has an excellent network to and from Asia/China!

Ever try to use their China Optimized IP's?

@VMVPS Feel free to list Hostigation as well, but I do not run specials as I have a hard enough time keeping up with demand at current rates.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@miTgiB said: Ever try to use their China Optimized IP's?

China optimized IP's is hilarious.

It's just HE.

Francisco

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member
    edited May 2012

@Francisco said: It's just HE.

Show your proof

QuadraNet only peers with HE, no direct link

root@command [~]# traceroute bgp.he.net
    traceroute to bgp.he.net (72.52.94.234), 30 hops max, 40 byte packets
     1  e3la06.hostigation.com (96.44.154.55)  0.023 ms  0.025 ms  0.016 ms
     2  hostg-quadra-gw.hostigation.com (72.11.150.105)  0.554 ms  0.552 ms  0.645 ms
     3  96.44.180.97 (96.44.180.97)  0.481 ms  0.594 ms  0.596 ms
     4  he.net.coresite.com (206.223.143.122)  0.729 ms  0.854 ms  0.908 ms
     5  10gigabitethernet7-3.core1.sjc2.he.net (184.105.213.6)  12.800 ms  13.022 ms  13.057 ms
     6  10gigabitethernet1-1.core1.fmt1.he.net (72.52.92.109)  9.795 ms  10.102 ms  10.373 ms
     7  plato.he.net (72.52.94.234)  9.876 ms  9.613 ms  9.481 ms
    root@command [~]#

• BoltersdriveerBoltersdriveer Member, LIR

你好!我对你们的博客有兴趣!也许新加坡地点开发时,你能够把LoomHosts写在那!现在,我们在美国的 Dallas, Texas提供服务。

• VMVPSVMVPS Member

@FRCorey Pls allow me to explain something about this. In China, most people are not familiar with Credit Card Payment, even in daily life. That may be a question of culture or tradition. So many of them do not have a credit card. Even they do have one, most of cards are not Visa or Mastercard. And Paypal is also a question for those who do not have a Visa or MC.That's why there are dozens of people who are involving with the business to make the payment for others. Among them, some are good and some are bad. In a word, not all Chinese client are to cheat or something. So I have to clarify this.

• subigosubigo Member
    edited May 2012

@Aldryic said: We're fairly well known on Hostloc. Currently sitting at just under 2k CN clients, and to be quite honest I prefer them over pretty much any other client base.

You're exactly the type of company that the CIA/NSA loves.

• VMVPSVMVPS Member

@Aldryic @Francisco BuyVM is quite welcome in China. and as for you TOS, some newbies just have no idea with it even it is written in Chinese. This also happens in other VPS providers ;p

• KairusKairus Member
    edited May 2012

@subigo said: You're exactly the type of company that the CIA loves.

The CIA could do so much with a bunch of Chinese people using proxies to get past the firewall. Any of the hacking that is done from China is most likely government organized and paid and I'm sure they're not afraid to show Chinese IP's either.

• VMVPSVMVPS Member

@FTN_Kevin said: Feel free to list us, we offer Los Angeles VPS out of QuadraNet which has an excellent network to and from Asia/China!

We have lots of China customers who are extremely satisfied and receive great latency.

Here is the plan: https://billing.urpad.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=117

Test IP: 98.143.159.202

Thanks!

I have listed your pormo for several times and it seems that readers love it! Good price and good job

• VMVPSVMVPS Member

@miTgiB Guys in China are quite familiar with your business. And they do love your budget plans ;)

• VMVPSVMVPS Member

@Boltersdriveer 您好,我已经注意到您在LET上的若干促销,在适当时机我会将LoomHost介绍给读者。

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

@VMVPS we checked your website and noticed you've already been including our promotions! thank you for that.

• subigosubigo Member

@Kairus said: The CIA could do so much with a bunch of Chinese people using proxies to get past the firewall. Any of the hacking that is done from China is most likely government organized and paid and I'm sure they're not afraid to show Chinese IP's either.

It has nothing to do with Chinese hackers. When Chinese users use a U.S. based VPN, it gives the U.S. Government a unique opportunity that they otherwise have no access to... direct access to Chinese user visiting habits and connections.

Thanked by 1Boltersdriveer
  • VictorVictor Member

You seem to have our old offers back in Phoenix listed as well, so thanks for that too. :)

• VMVPSVMVPS Member

@httpzoom said: httpzoom 12:33PM FlagThanks

@VMVPS we checked your website and noticed you've already been including our promotions! thank you for that.

Yeah, just keep good working ~

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2012

@VMVPS If I recall well you already posted some of our offers on your site. I'll send you an email to keep you informed about our promotions.

As for chinese clients we have got I think one hundred or so of them...

• rds100rds100 Member

About the Chinese clients and their difficulties with using credit cards / paypal - did any host try to get an Alipay merchant account? How hard was it?

• VictorVictor Member

@rds100 said: About the Chinese clients and their difficulties with using credit cards / paypal - did any host try to get an Alipay merchant account? How hard was it?

Most of our chinese clients has no problems paying via Paypal and usually pay on time. They also rarely open support tickets, and are some of easiest to clients to deal with imo.

• laaevlaaev Member

@VMVPS said: I have listed your pormo for several times and it seems that readers love it! Good price and good job

Awesome!

• ipxadamipxadam Member

We have SolusVM translated into Chinese.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2012

@VMVPS said: Even they do have one, most of cards are not Visa or Mastercard.

Are China construction bank CCs still common? Our merchant supports them but the Chinese customers seem to rather use PayPal.
    EDIT: Oh, they give out Visa/MC now instead of their own - Interesting.

• VMVPSVMVPS Member

@phxadam And you also have a Chinese intro page. ;p

• VMVPSVMVPS Member

@William said: Are China construction bank CCs still common? Our merchant supports them but the Chinese customers seem to rather use PayPal.

EDIT: Oh, they give out Visa/MC now instead of their own - Interesting.

The only CC I have is from CCB. They still have Visa and MC CC, but the more common one is UnionPay. As for Paypal, most of Chinese still doubt about the security of shopping online with CC, so they prefer Paypal, whose "Password" seems more trustable. Nevermind, Chinese will always find a solution if we really wanna buy~ ;)

• @VMVPS

I have sent you an email.

Cheers

• ZRBLOGZRBLOG Member

Hello,everyone!
    Welcome to my blog (zrblog.net) Special Offers
    Thank you!