Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NodeDeploy - [DE] The KVM-madness continues!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NodeDeploy - [DE] The KVM-madness continues!

blergh_blergh_ Member

NodeDeploy is as strong as ever after being acquired by Xavvo Ltd (http://xavvo.com/) in October of 2013. We are happy to announce that both our support and hardware as well as network have received a big overhaul in recent months, this has significantly improved our response-time network and support-wise. This means that we are now focusing entirely on our core location in Frankfurt, Germany (GlobalSwitch) meaning the same low prices as before, but with a much improved service!

Our hostnodes all utilize E5 or E3-processors with a minimum of 16GB of RAM per physical server. Each server is connected at 1Gbps to the Internet.

2 Cores
2GB RAM
50GB HDD
2TB Transfer on Gigabit
2 IPv4
20 IPv6

Sign me up! -> 50% off first month with promo-code: ermahgerd

Our Terms Of Service (ToS) is available here

We manually screen and process each order, setup is not instant.

(We say no to; *coin-miners, CCam, OSCam or similar CPU/Disk-intensive applications. Unauthorized bulk-mail is also prohibited.)

Pricing is recurring at $7/m after this initial 50% off month.

Thanked by 1rmlhhd

Comments

• Is a reseller account still possible? How much are extra IPv4s?

• Private proxies or VPN (only for personal use within the limits of the law) are resolved?

• blergh_blergh_ Member

@maxmayers said:
    Private proxies or VPN (only for personal use within the limits of the law) are resolved?

Private proxies/VPN's that follow our ToS should be fine.

@mpkossen said:
    Is a reseller account still possible? How much are extra IPv4s?

Yes, reseller-accounts are possible. Additional IP's are priced at $3 each with valid justification. Normally each container receives 1xv4 and 5-10v6 (free of charge, more can be added with valid justification).

• blergh_ said: Yes, reseller-accounts are possible. Additional IP's are priced at $3 each with valid justification. Normally each container receives 1xv4 and 5-10v6 (free of charge, more can be added with valid justification).

Ouch, that's a heave price on the IPv4s. Not blaming you, of course. I'm sure they're not cheap for you either.

I'm going to PM you.

• blergh_blergh_ Member

@mpkossen said:
    I'm going to PM you.

Please do! I'm sure we can work something out together.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • MartinDMartinD Member

Just to clarify, ips are $2/month - I gave blergh wrong info previously so my fault! :)

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • blackeyeblackeye Veteran

usually how long for setup time ?

• blergh_blergh_ Member
    edited May 2014

@blackeye said:
    usually how long for setup time ?

Up to 24 hours, usually within 2-6 hours during normal business-hours. We manually screen and process each order to prevent fraud & abuse.

• maxmayersmaxmayers Member
    edited May 2014

I read many negative responses about NodeDeploy on LEB. However the given offer is very interesting that to pass by.))) I have bought one VPS today and while impressions are quite good. Certainly not enough time has passed what to estimate everything, but I hope in the future quality is not becomes worse. Thanks.

By the way, @blergh_, change of a monthly cycle of payment on the annual is in the long term possible?

• blergh_blergh_ Member

@maxmayers said:
    I read many negative responses about NodeDeploy on LEB. However the given offer is very interesting that to pass by.))) I have bought one VPS today and while impressions are quite good. Certainly not enough time has passed what to estimate everything, but I hope in the future quality is not becomes worse. Thanks.

By the way, blergh_, change of a monthly cycle of payment on the annual is in the long term possible?

The negative reviews was back when NodeDeploy wasn't under Xavvo, so I cannot really comment on how things were managed/mismanaged.

Submit a ticket with your requests.

• blergh_ said: Submit a ticket with your requests.

I have opened the ticket with inquiry on May, 21st approximately at 15.00 (UTC) - [Ticket ID: 767732] Change of a payment cycle... Soon Martin Senior Systems Engineer, has answered me and has confirmed that it is the price there will be $65. Also he asked to confirm my request. I have made it... On May, 22nd approximately at 6.00 (UTC) I have opened the panel with hope to see result. Instead I have found out that my ticket (767732) is removed. The payment cycle also remained former, the answer to my request was not also. Guys, you frighten me! Probably I do not need to pay the annual contract?. I already think that so I will be better also should search for other supplier.

• I want to remain fair and I will tell that VPS and technical support have excellent level. However a situation with Billing Support which I have described above have resulted me in deadlock. I немогу to understand it till now... (((

• blergh_blergh_ Member

@maxmayers

Hello!

I cannot find any ticket with that ID, if you would be so kind to do as i mentioned and submit a ticket I'm sure we can work this out. Posting on LET is not a proper way to get support.

Any further client-specific questions will only be answered via tickets, you will not get a reply here.