Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two domains for sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Two domains for sale

AsimAsim Member
edited May 2012 in Offers

Two domains for sale

• CENTOSFORUMS.COM
  • DEBIANTALK.COM

I registered those domains a while ago BUT I never got the time to officially launch them and invest time. My plan was to have CENTOSFORUMS.COM as UBUNTUFORUMS.COM or the likes since CENTOS has little platforms where there are plenty of experts

PM me your offers. I accept PAYPAL only at the moment. After successful payment, I can either push to Godaddy.com accounts OR give you auth code and unlock the domain names.
Unless I choose to close these earlier, the listings will be up for at least 4-5 days

Warm regards,

Asim

Comments

• AldryicAldryic Member

That debian domain is very, very tempting. But I doubt I'd ever have time to do anything with it, either :(

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

Good luck with the sale!

CENTOSFORUMS.COM looks like it's already ranking high in Google, since it's an exact match domain name.
    If the right person was to develop it, it's be an easy niche to tap into, since the official forums seem a little... lacklustre.

• jcalebjcaleb Member

great domain names man. why not partner with someone who has time?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Debiantalk is tempting like aldric says but I already have enough projects as of now.
    if you however don't get it sold and you don't intend to renew it, give me a pm and i'll talk it for laters :)

• Interested in debiantalk, pm for details please.

• AsimAsim Member

@Aldryic said: That debian domain is very, very tempting. But I doubt I'd ever have time to do anything with it, either :(

Same here

@ElliotJ said: CENTOSFORUMS.COM looks like it's already ranking high in Google, since it's an exact match domain name.

If the right person was to develop it, it's be an easy niche to tap into, since the official forums seem a little... lacklustre.

True, I don't have the time so I want to sell it to someone who will eventually develop something on it

@jcaleb said: why not partner with someone who has time?

I tried two partners in the past, they just stab in the back and run away, both were my best friends sigh (or I thought they were best friends)

@MikHo said: if you however don't get it sold and you don't intend to renew it, give me a pm and i'll talk it for laters :)

Sure, will do, but I doubt I will still want to keep 'em. They may sell soon

@thekreek said: Interested in debiantalk, pm for details please.

What details?

Anyway, I have been getting lots of PM asking me for the highest bid or my asking price. Frankly, I have 400+ domains right now and I do not have room to continue-renewing domain names when I clearly cannot run a project on all of 'em. So I planned to sell domain names and then later invest the same amount in other projects.

Hence, I am selling these. The max that I have received for these domain names is $20 each via PM. Will keep this thread open for a few more hours/days and hoping to secure / see higher offers.

• jcalebjcaleb Member

@Asim real friends you know in person?

• AsimAsim Member

@jcaleb said: @Asim real friends you know in person?

Yes :(

• jcalebjcaleb Member

@Asim wow. it would be harder for you to trust online friends then.

• AsimAsim Member

@jcaleb said: @Asim wow. it would be harder for you to trust online friends then.

Sh*t happens and its a fact that you can get shittier friends
    Either way, I still have good friends online and in-person

• AsimAsim Member

Both domains sold to @BlueVM

Thanks for all your interest

• jcalebjcaleb Member

Good luck BlueVM and Asim!