Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling 256MB openVZ BuyVM VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling 256MB openVZ BuyVM VPS

upfreakupfreak Member
edited May 2012 in Offers

As said in the thread, selling off a spare VPS. Paid until May 30
Offer me your price.

Comments

• BluBoyBluBoy Member

I'm interested. Considering how the other threads have gone, I'll start you off at the going rate.

3.5/((365/12)/14) = $1.61USD

• $1.75

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Last I heard you can't transfer BuyVM VPSs anymore, did they change their policy?

• SpencerSpencer Member

@KuJoe said: Last I heard you can't transfer BuyVM VPSs anymore, did they change their policy?

Yea it has to have 3 months left, this has 15 days almost 14 left.

• AldryicAldryic Member

@KuJoe said: Last I heard you can't transfer BuyVM VPSs anymore, did they change their policy?

Yup, see this post. I just really need to get around to updating the TOS/AUP to reflect the stipulations involved.

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited May 2012

yes

• AldryicAldryic Member

@PytoHost said: Yea it has to have 3 months left, this has 15 days almost 14 left.

No, we're requiring that a service be older than three months, not that it has three months remaining on the billing cycle.

• I would like to buy it if Aldryic would allow it to be upgraded to 512. I think buyvm would have stock really soon but I have waited for some time already.

• upfreakupfreak Member

Mine is still a 2 month baby:) so i retract this offer. I will let it grow for a while or abandon for @Aldryic to find a new caretaker ;)