Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has anybody ever hosted with Shinjiru?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Has anybody ever hosted with Shinjiru?

nooknook Member

Hey guys,

Have any of you ever hosted with Shinjiru? Experiences?

Thanks,

nook

Comments

• MrXMrX Member

On a couple of occasions, and it's almost always been great. Back in the day (probably 10+ years ago now), their support could be quite atrocious but they fixed that a couple of years ago.

I've only used them in Singapore and Malaysia; can't comment on other locations.

You can test network from http://shinjiru.com/about_us/speed-test.php

Thanked by 1nook
  • akzakz Member

Ive used them along time ago and like mrx said their support was atrocious. I have since moved my services so unsure if they have improved or not.

Thanked by 1nook
  • shunnyshunny Member

Used them a while back, the network was great and support was decent too. I canceled because I didn't need it anymore. I would recommend them. Price is decent.

Thanked by 1nook
  • dobuzdobuz Member

shinjiru, i use them a couple years ago, but have since moved out from their shared hosting due to their inability to contain the node from abuse by other clients. So unfortunately, i had very frequent downtime when im with them, it's their Malaysia datacenter though, not sure if they have improved now.

Thanked by 1nook
  • gracagraca Member

it was long time ago, during that time, routing was trough US, so from asia, it will go to US first then MY, I then cancel it, because of the routing. I'm sure now things must be improved

• kerouackerouac Member

I considered a while ago, but their homepage is inaccessible now and then, (from my country) so i couldn't trust them.

• ShamliShamli Member

used them for their vps around 2 years ago....network is good.... i got the 100mbit package(now it's unlimited 1mbps at the same price)......it's just that they are using parallel platform,not other virtualization platform....not good for me....after almost a year, I cancelled the subscription....

additional ip cost RM5 per month..a bit costly, but ok depending it's in a place where the general price for it is high....