Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BeastVM Disappeared?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BeastVM Disappeared?

BellaBella Member
edited May 2014 in General

Today I noticed everything I had from them was offline.

So I was going to make a ticket.

http://beastvm.com/

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to beastvm.com

Access a cached copy of beastvm.­com

Does anyone know what happened to them?

Comments

• SunnSunn Member

• Nothing happened to them, it is just a temporary problem. I can say this because just 2 hours ago Sander told me he would be deploying their FR node soon.But he would probably be sleeping right now.

• AndreiAndrei Member
    edited May 2014

@Bella said:
    Today I noticed everything I had from them was offline.

So I was going to make a ticket.

http://beastvm.com/

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to beastvm.com

Access a cached copy of beastvm.­com

Does anyone know what happened to them?

Hello!

On behalf of BeastVM I sincerely apologise for this problem, I am not entirely sure what caused this error at this time. I am in the process of contacting the main team who run our services in order to fix the problem as soon as possible. All clients are to be appropriately addressed depending on their needs whether it be a refund or extra time with servers, depending on what the management seems as a fair form of compensation. Thank you for your time and patience and thank you for choosing BeastVM, on behalf of the company I apologise once again, I am doing all that is within my power.

Kind regards,

Andrei

BeastVM sales representative

Skype contact: BeastVM_Andrei

Update:

I suspect it is indeed a matter to do with our new services being expanded to the new location in France, this may only be a temporary problem which may last a few hours, I understand that this may affect the services you have with us, but there is only a limited amount of things as a sales representative that I can do. I apologise again if you were not notified of this, if this is the cause of the problem.

Update 2: My personal VPS seems to be functioning, this is a sign that the hosting network is running, it may just be issues with our site.

• BellaBella Member
    edited May 2014

@Andrei said:
    Update 2: My personal VPS seems to be functioning, this is a sign that the hosting network is running, it may just be issues with our site.

Your OVH Canada cPanel servers are all offline.

• SanderSander Member

@Bella said:
    Your OVH Canada cPanel servers are all offline.

First of all I apologise for inconvenience. Only our webserver and 2 clients are affected from this. Which I don't know what is main reason for that kind of inconvenience ( yet ). I will find out and let affected clients know.

Don't worry, we won't disappear permanently.

• BellaBella Member

@Sanders Okay. I am assuming your website is hosted on the same server that hosts your cPanel server. You should move BeastVM.com to another server that does not have any of your customers on it.

• SanderSander Member

@Bella said:
    Sanders Okay. I am assuming your website is hosted on the same server that hosts your cPanel server. You should move BeastVM.com to another server that does not have any of your customers on it.

Than you for understanding me. I monitor BeastVM everday around 12-13 hours. Sometimes it's more than 13 hours. However, everything happens when I fall a sleep.
    You and other client will be get account credits because of downtime.
    We lately started to offer shared web hosting solutions so we were hosting BeastVM on same server but BeastVM will be moved to another server after activation of France location.

• BellaBella Member

Ok thank you.

Admin can close this thread now.

Thanked by 1Sander
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
  • Closed per OP's request.

This discussion has been closed.