Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS windows cheaper budget 7USD - Speed 100MB/s or 1GB/s tiny speace its [OK]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS windows cheaper budget 7USD - Speed 100MB/s or 1GB/s tiny speace its [OK]

yhuzayhuza Member

Hello

I need some people offers me, about vps windows
no matters 1GB/s or 100Mb/s port speed network vps,
& Tiny speace its ok importand working maximal vps no trouble or issue..
Lets me know if some body can offers me vps
budget 7usd

Comments

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2014

It sounds like you want the license bundled with the VPS. In that case I don't think you can beat https://winity.io/

http://lowendbox.com/blog/winity-7month-1gb-ram-hyper-v-windows-vps-license-included-in-orlando/

• wychwych Member
    edited May 2014

Yeah give Winity.io a whirl.

The above link is an affiliate link;
    don't people read what they click anyway but nevermind this disclaimer is here, y'know just in case.

• PwnerPwner Member

@wych said:
    Yeah give Winity.io a whirl.

Heads up, you gotta notify people of an affiliate link.

• If EU is okay for you then Webtropia's vServer Windows S would be a fine choice.

http://www.webtropia.com/en/vservercloud/cloud-vserver-windows-s.html

• wychwych Member

@Pwner said:

Since when?

Thanked by 2DeletedUser netomx
  • PwnerPwner Member
    edited May 2014

@wych said:
    Since when?

It's this idea, it's called "decency". Let people know that they are about to click an affiliate link. Give them an option to choose with affiliate or without, and tell them that it would be nice if they chose to click the affiliate link. Most of the time, you'll find that many people will select the affiliate link if given the choice, because they'd like to benefit the person who is posting.

If you want to lowball and sneak it in the text so it doesn't directly show the affiliate link, you might as well go and redirect it through Adfly first while you're at it. It's such a dirty move to do this, the least you could do is just let the person know that they are benefitting you by clicking the link.

• Mark_RMark_R Member

@Pwner said:

Well said. I think that this will work out better for everyone.

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • wychwych Member
    edited May 2014

Ok.... some people really do get irked over affiliate links, surely you see its an affiliate link when you goto click it.

• Mark_RMark_R Member

@wych said:
    surely you see its an affiliate link when you goto click it.

Not everyone is that sharp and keep in mind that if you highlight the fact that you provide a affiliate link that people would appreciate the honesty, this always is a positive thing.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • wychwych Member
    edited May 2014

@Mark_R said:

Don't get me wrong I am honest about it; I usually mention I have an active service with someone if I am putting the link in, just didn't in this case - I thought it was implied.

• The problem I have with affiliate links/referrals is, do they really recommend the service or do they just want the commission?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Pwner said:
    If you want to lowball and sneak it in the text so it doesn't directly show the affiliate link, you might as well go and redirect it through Adfly first while you're at it. It's such a dirty move to do this, the least you could do is just let the person know that they are benefitting you by clicking the link.

I just do t get why everyone satanize affiliate links

• @yhuza said:

>

Please check our latest offer, we offer 2GB RAM, 75GB disk (15GB used by Windows), NO LICENSE (BYOL), 1Gbps network port for the $7 / mo you are asking.

We also have smaller plans available in the thread.

• Mark_RMark_R Member

@netomx said:

To be honest, I dont even know myself.

I guess the reason @hostnoob gave at post:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/565599/#Comment_565599

is why.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2014

GoodHosting said: Please check our latest offer, we offer 2GB RAM, 75GB disk (15GB used by Windows), NO LICENSE (BYOL), 1Gbps network port for the $7 / mo you are asking.

If the OP had his own license then he could go with any provider. He's almost certainly asking for $7/mo including license. No reason to fill this topic up with every KVM offer in existence. This is why WHT's rules have a good side.

• @perennate said:

Perhaps, there's nothing saying I can't offer it regardless.

• wychwych Member

@netomx said:

This.

• @perennate said:
    If the OP had his own license then he could go with any provider. He's almost certainly asking for $7/mo including license. No reason to fill this topic up with every KVM offer in existence. This is why WHT's rules have a good side.

OP did not say that he needs license.

• yhuzayhuza Member

:) hey guys, i need some vps including license cheaper lower 7usd, cos my budget just 7usd max, any reconmnd for me again other link hosting ?

• wychwych Member

@K2Bytes said:
    OP did not say that he needs license.

He also didn't say he has his own, implying...

@yhuza said:
    :) i need some vps including license

Thanked by 1perennate
  • @yhuza said:
    :) hey guys, i need some vps including license cheaper lower 7usd, cos my budget just 7usd max, any reconmnd for me again other link hosting ?

A quality Windows VPS even with BYOL would be way more than 7, let alone license inclusive.That is because Windows license is expensive.With OVH however you can get a Windows vps with license included for 9.99 Euros a month.This includes DDOS protection too.

http://www.ovh.ie/vps/vps-cloud.xml

• wychwych Member

Try ThrustVPS, but you will be scraping by on 512mb RAM.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Mark_R said:

or both!

• NdhaNdha Member

try winity.io
    till now it had good performance from my experience