Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

High End VPS with Low End Prices | Lots of RAM | RAID10 Drives | Money Back Guarantee | 2 GB RAM $7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

High End VPS with Low End Prices | Lots of RAM | RAID10 Drives | Money Back Guarantee | 2 GB RAM $7

Hello,

AcclaimedHost is a high quality web hosting company that is just breaking into the unmanaged VPS market. We're known for our uncompromising service, customer satisfaction, and most notably for having fast, underloaded, yet affordable servers.

We're excited to be breaking into the Low End Talk market, and we're offering an awesome promotion to get started.

U-256

256 MB Guaranteed RAM

30 50 GB RAID-10 Disk Space

500 GB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 Address

Unmanaged Server

Available for $15.00/year

Coupon code: LowEnd15

This is a promotional price that expires soon, so act fast!

U-512

512 MB Guaranteed RAM

50 GB RAID-10 Disk Space

1000 GB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 Address

Unmanaged Server

Available for $4.00/month

Coupon code: LowEnd512

U-1024 - DOUBLE RAM PROMO

1024 2048 MB Guaranteed RAM

80 GB RAID-10 Disk Space

1500 GB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 Address

Unmanaged Server

Available for $7.00/month

Coupon code: LowEnd1024

Features

24/7 Technical Support

1 GBPS Uplink

SolusVM

30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Extra IP's Just $0.75 Each

Comments

• Haha, it's actually Buffalo, NY

Los Angeles is on its way

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • How many cpu cores on these plans?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Who knows you for all the stuff you claim you're known for? Can you point me to any testimonials or recommendations that back up your claims?

• PetaByetPetaByet Member
    edited May 2014

@alanromano said:
    Haha, it's actually Buffalo, NY

Another VPS host with CC :(.

• NodePing said: How many cpu cores on these plans?

It's equal share CPU.

Nekki said: Who knows you for all the stuff you claim you're known for? Can you point me to any testimonials or recommendations that back up your claims?

Please see the testimonial from our website, "Thank you. I could not be happier. I am glad that I've chosen AcclaimedHost. You are running a good business there. Please don't go changing." There are also a few other private ones I can PM you

• PetaByet said: Another VPS host with CC :(.

Because of the strong feelings that LET harbors toward ColoCrossing, we are looking at expanding to a non-CC location in Los Angeles. We will put out a press release and a blog post with more details once we have everything for LA ready to go.

• @alanromano said:

My browser censors the term "Buffalo, NY" BTW.

• said: AcclaimedHost is a high quality web hosting company that is just breaking into the unmanaged VPS market. We're known for our uncompromising service, customer satisfaction, and most notably for having fast, underloaded, yet affordable servers.

I wish I could agree with the above. Instead, my experience has so far been, slow support ticket response times, and no server (that is usable). I decided I would give you guys a try and ordered a server on Wed. May 7th, 2014. First, the server was not provisioned 'instantly' after payment. Next, about 12 hours later after I was informed they had provisioned the server (and I had passed their fraud check) when it was given to me, the server was unusable. The OpenVZ server would boot up with no external network and the only way I could access the server was from the serial console. Regardless of re-installing the server from the panel, there was nothing I could do on my end to make the service usable. Still at the time of writing this I do not have access to a working service. For something that was supposed to be an instant deployment, this sure was not.

I am not here asking for support in this thread; rather giving people something to help them set their expectations accurately.

I do hope you fix things and I can some back here and update this with something more positive about your services.

Cheers!