Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trentahost.com Reviews?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Trentahost.com Reviews?

SunnSunn Member
edited May 2014 in Reviews

Anyone dealt with trentahost? If so, leave your reviews below. No Spamming please.

www.trentahost.com

Comments

• NikkiNikki Member
    edited May 2014

I have not exactly dealt with them, but I do know the name.

They started as a Runescape host on Rune-Server, and since then there have been mixed reviews. The general problem with these hosts are that they're here to make a quick buck and often don't know what they're doing.

Here's their thread, there's a few reviews on it you can read. Please remember that these are often people who do not know much about servers or vps services.

http://www.rune-server.org/general-discussion/hosting/409637-trentahost-inc-instant-setup-starting-1-8-locations-ssd-livechat-2-years-service.html

• I definitely would not recommend Trentahost. I would stay away and find other hosting company providers.

4:04PM - I placed my order with them expecting instant deployment as that is what is advertised on their site.

4:48PM - I have informed them in a kind manner that I am no longer interested in my order and have found another hosting provider that had similar if not better price and product.

9:23PM - Deployment finally happens and they then say that because it was deployed and activated, I am no longer eligible for a refund. I clearly have informed them before deployment that I would like a refund but they then proceed to deploy and activate anyways. This is both unreasonable and unprofessional of trentahost.

In my second ticket to trentahost, I state that they have a 24 hour money back guarantee policy. They simply state that due to deployment of the server, "as per their norms, no refunds."

So in summary, I inform the company less than an hour after purchase, before deployment to get a simple refund. They deploy my unit hours later and say no refund. They are supposed to have instant deployment and a 24 hour money back guarantee. In this case, no matter how quick you are, the moment you hit that button to pay them, you are not getting it back. I urge all new customers to be aware of this and I am highly disappointed in this kind of practice from a company.

• @ehza said:
    I definitely would not recommend Trentahost. I would stay away and find other hosting company providers.

4:04PM - I placed my order with them expecting instant deployment as that is what is advertised on their site.

4:48PM - I have informed them in a kind manner that I am no longer interested in my order and have found another hosting provider that had similar if not better price and product.

9:23PM - Deployment finally happens and they then say that because it was deployed and activated, I am no longer eligible for a refund. I clearly have informed them before deployment that I would like a refund but they then proceed to deploy and activate anyways. This is both unreasonable and unprofessional of trentahost.

In my second ticket to trentahost, I state that they have a 24 hour money back guarantee policy. They simply state that due to deployment of the server, "as per their norms, no refunds."

So in summary, I inform the company less than an hour after purchase, before deployment to get a simple refund. They deploy my unit hours later and say no refund. They are supposed to have instant deployment and a 24 hour money back guarantee. In this case, no matter how quick you are, the moment you hit that button to pay them, you are not getting it back. I urge all new customers to be aware of this and I am highly disappointed in this kind of practice from a company.

Joined today to necro'ingly post this.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@ehza said:
    I definitely would not recommend Trentahost. I would stay away and find other hosting company providers.

So you normally order things on such a whim that you decide not to want them before you even get them? Dear lord man, if you care that little about your money why bother caring if anyone else does? Do you frequently order things on Amazon and then demand a refund before it arrives?

• 5 hours later is a bit extreme for "instant deployment", even with the third-world definition of instant.