Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a few volunteers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a few volunteers

Looking for a few long standing members (6 months or 100 posts) here as volunteers. Basically you'll get a potentially unreliable 3GB KVM SSD VPS. While we'll get some real usage on the server for some testing.

The testing server is based in Dacentec and has no relation to any current or potential services we offer.

We're not looking for feedback, reviews or anything of the like. We just want you to use it. We can't guarantee performance or reliability. The only thing we do ask, is you don't share anything about the service or its relation to us.

Port 25 is blocked and any sign of abuse = instant ejection.

So if I've managed to sell this to you, please PM me for consideration. I just need an indication of what the service will be used for.

Comments

• wychwych Member

Nice offer, may PM you over the weekend if I free up some time to tinker ;)

• VPNVPN Member

PM sent. I love the thought of testing something unstable and unreliable, its like living life on the edge.

• Sent a PM. Have a good use for this.

• roykemroykem Member

PM sent, would be great to participate into this project.
    Thank you.

• VirtovoVirtovo Member

Thanks. I've got enough people interest now to make a selection. I'll have a look through the replies and let those selected know. There's 8 people interested and 4 positions. I'll ensure I reply to everyone (successful and unsuccessful over the weekend with details)

Can this now be closed?

Thanked by 1daxterfellowes
  • That was fast.

@mpkossen

• VirtovoVirtovo Member

@IceCream said:
    That was fast.

mpkossen

Thanks for the tag ;)

This discussion has been closed.