Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone want my Dedicated Minds 96MB special?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone want my Dedicated Minds 96MB special?

NekkiNekki Veteran

Hello folks,

The VPS amnesty continues with this box from Dedicated Minds. This was one of the limited specials that has 96MB Ram and 9GB HDD, coming out of their latest NJ location.

Renewal is £4.35 annually and the plan is good until 15 November 2014.

As usual, the rules are:

The rules are:

• registered to LET for 3 months or more
  • 50 posts or more
  • needs to have an account in good standing with Dedicated Minds

I'm dropping this one because I've had continual problems with using OpenVPN AS on their nodes, and because I've found support to be consistently slow so I've purchased another plan with any provider that better suits my needs. This is your chance to give these guys a go and form your own opinion risk free!

I want nothing in return for this, but it would be nice if you could follow the example of others and make a small donation to a charity of your choice if your receive the plan (if you can afford to do so), although that's not a requirement by any means.

Reply or PM and I'll decide who gets it in due course.

Comments

• wychwych Member

Tagged: teenage mutant ninja turtles

bored much?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@wych said:
    Tagged: teenage mutant ninja turtles

bored much?

I've been putting silly crap in the tags of my last few threads, you're the first one to mention it, congrats!

• VMVPSVMVPS Member

I have one as well. And I like the cartoon btw.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@VMVPS said:
    I have one as well. And I like the cartoon btw.

Do you mean you have one to give away too? The more the merrier!

• VMVPSVMVPS Member

Nope. I hold it for one html page.

• wychwych Member

@VMVPS said:

Link?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@VMVPS said:

Not quite sure why you're here then, but thanks for the bump?

• @Nekki said:
    I've been putting silly crap in the tags of my last few threads, you're the first one to mention it, congrats!

teenage mutant ninja turtles is never silly!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

serverian said: teenage mutant ninja turtles is never silly!

Let's wait until that potential abomination from Michael Bay is released before making that statement.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

The VPS has gone to @jvnadr who has kindly donated $10 to Unicef.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2014

@Reece Mate, I requested the VPS to be transferred on May 1st. Since then, the original ticket has been closed without resolution and I've opened another one which is still not being dealt with.

You've completely lost me as a customer which is bad enough, but now you're blowing a chance to impress a new customer by not dealing with a simple billing enquiry in good time. Please sort this out as soon as possible.

• wychwych Member

@Nekki said:
    Reece Mate, I requested the VPS to be transferred on May 1st. Since then, the original ticket has been closed without resolution and I've opened another one which is still not being dealt with.

You've completely lost me as a customer which is bad enough, but now you're blowing a chance to impress a new customer by not dealing with a simple billing enquiry in good time. Please sort this out as soon as possible.

Time is a tickin'... Nice tripple post btw.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Triple entry FTW

• @Jack yes you are right i don't know why Reece is destroying the future of such a good company.In the past they became so much popular.I suggest him to sell his company to someone else instead of destroying its future.

• BoxodeBoxode Member

Nekki said: Triple entry FTW