Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any review about OVH.com's VPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any review about OVH.com's VPS?

TheKillerTheKiller Member
edited May 2014 in General

If you have experienced OVH's classic VPS plan, kindly share your term with them, how is network? I/O, uptime etc

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Network is great, stays up (according to Uptime Robot and my own monitoring), decently fast.

I/O is low compared to what you're probably used to if you've been around LEB for a while, but seems perfectly serviceable to me, never noticed any slowness or lag at the console.

Uptime is excellent so far, mine was at 30+ days until I needed to reboot it this week.

I have a plan in BHS, if that matters.

Thanked by 1Dylan
  • VPNVPN Member

I had 2 classic instances in SBG1 and a VPS cloud instance in SBG4 and they were all excellent.

Well worth their price if you ask me, genuine sec layer DDoS protection upto an unlimited Gbps.

• DylanDylan Member

I'd second Nekki -- my BHS Classic VPS has been very solid.

• Their VMware aka Cloud VPS are good but their OpenVZ vps have terrible performance but fine those who just need a cheap box for testing or other non-critical stuff.

• I have a cloud and 2 classics.. Loving them!