Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CINIPAC LowEndTalk Special - OpenVZ 96MB - Romania - only 1,49€/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CINIPAC LowEndTalk Special - OpenVZ 96MB - Romania - only 1,49€/month

CINIPACCINIPAC Member
edited May 2012 in Offers

CINIPAC is offering secure and anonymous hosting and communication solutions since more than 4 years. After concentrating on the higher-end market in the past, we're now rushing into LEB market. We recently started a new VPS node which now needs to be filled.

Therefore we created the following LowEndTalk special:
OpenVZ
RAM: 96MB (128MB burstable)
Disk: 10GB
Traffic: 100GB
IP: 1x IPv4, IPv6 soon(*)
IRCd, VPN: allowed
TUN/TAP enabled

Payment via: Paypal, Bitcoin, Liberty Reserve
During your order, simply choose one of the payment methods provided in WHMCS, you can pay the WHMCS invoice with Paypal even it's not on the list during the order. Normally, we provide Paypal payment only per request because of the hight fraud rates.

Order via this direct link: https://www.support.cinipac.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=224. Orders are not instant due to fraud prevention, we're releasing each VPS individually. Due to our business hours activation should take about 15mins after payment, maximum 12h in extreme cases.

In the first batch we're releasing 20 of those LowEndBoxes. After all boxes are taken, you can express your interest and pre-order a LEB of the next batch with a simple mail to [email protected]

Best regards
CINIPAC Hosting

(*) IPv6 is currently not available on "our" datacenter. We try to get IPv6 by the end of 2012.

Comments

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited May 2012

Out of 7 links in your header, 3 are not working
    Your TOS is only avaible in german. There are also some grammatical errors, e.g.

Mit der Anmeldung, der Bestellung und / oder dem Klick auf "Akzeptieren" erkennen Sie unsere AGB an und verpflichtest sich, diese einzuhalten.

The tl;dr of the ToS (the stuff in bold at the top) reads like you are familar with/frequent forums like hackforums.net (you use the same slang)

• CINIPACCINIPAC Member
    edited May 2012

@DotVPS

Test-IP: 37.221.160.232.
    Normally, our clients prefer Bitcoin, Cash by Post, Liberty Reserve and Ukash/Paysafecard due to anonymity. We enabled payment with Paypal for this special offer.

Simply choose one of the payment methods, you can pay with Paypal.

@gsrdgrdghd Yeah, our website is quite crappy at the moment. We know this and we're gonna redesigning the complete website and the ToS, they're quite simple now. We have no affiliation with hackforums.net or any other forums.

We have a 0-tolerance-policy towards hacking, spamming, malware etc. Unfortunately, providers like ourselves are quite attracktive to clientele like this.

• NateN34NateN34 Member
    edited May 2012

@CINIPAC said: Payment via: Paypal, Bitcoin, Liberty Reserve

Ugh, that is an instant turn off for me.

• TaylorTaylor Member

Why do you require my details if its "anonymous " ?

• CINIPACCINIPAC Member
    edited May 2012

@NateN34 Don't know why Bitcoin is a turn off for you. You don't need to use it if you don't trust it. We have a verified Paypal account, so you're welcome ;) What do you mean by "new mono"?

@Taylor We don't check the details you provide. We haven't modded our WHMCS (I don't even know if it's possible because of their encrypted code, but I'll ask one of our technicians...) and it requires those details by default. If you want to stay anonymous, simply enter whatever you want, we don't check it. The only value which must be real is your email address, because it's the only way we can contact you.

@DotVPS Sorry, I provided you a wrong IP, it's the IP of an old node. The correct IP of our current node is 37.221.160.232. The CPU on the current LEB node is an Intel E3 1240.

• CINIPACCINIPAC Member
    edited May 2012

Nope, we don't have any firewall provided by Voxility. If needed, we can activate Fortigate for your server for an extra fee of 15€/month if you want, but it will lower the network speed.

In case you need DDoS proof VPS/Dedicated, please contact us via mail or ticket. We don't have a huge DDoS protection in Romania, but at Blacklotus in the USA. Unfortunately LEB is not possible at Blacklotus because of the high prices.

• LAKidLAKid Member

there is no paypal enabled. All the weird payment method.

• vldvld Member
    edited May 2012

How do I pay with paypal?

Edit: fixed, paypal option appeared.

• LAKidLAKid Member

Funny, there is no link, it does not go anywhere.

• CINIPACCINIPAC Member

Sorry guys for the problems with Paypal. It seems to be a bug in our WHMCS. Normally, Paypal should be enabled for all orders.

Our tech-admin fixed the bug right now. You should now see "Paypal Express Checkout" during the order process. Those who already ordered and don't see this in the Invoice manager, simply open a ticket with your email adress and we'll process the order manually.

Please apologize, this should not happen anymore!

Best regards
    CINIPAC Hosting

@LaKid Which link is broken? The link in the offer works.

• LAKidLAKid Member

It works, because you fixed it, gosh so weird.

• CINIPACCINIPAC Member

@LaKid sorry, I thought you mean the link in the offering post to the order, not the Paypal link.

• LAKidLAKid Member
    edited May 2012

canceled the order, I don't recommend this people.
    ran the biz for 4 years? no links to payments, ticket email comes in blank, looks like hurry-up fast setup.

• DanielMDanielM Member

Looks like they have some good ddos protection.. i see there mainsite is hosted with Black Lotus. Who also host WBC among others

• CINIPACCINIPAC Member
    edited May 2012

Hey @LAKid.

Yes, we're running the business since 2008. Maybe you want to check the Domain registration date? Furthermore, you're welcome to visit our website via the Archive.org Wayback Machine to confirm we provide hosting solutions since 2008. You also can check the domain registration dates from the domains cinipac.net and cinipac-hosting.com, they're both registered in 2009.

Regarding the link to the payment: We already told you that Paypal is a quite "unusual" payment method for us. Normally, we only provide it individually and per request. Except for this LowEndTalk Special our support staff has to confirm each Paypal payment and has to process it manually. Mostly all of our clients use other payment methods. Besides, our technicians fixed the Paypal bugs within an hour...

@DanielM Yes, we provide DDOS Protected hosting at Blacklotus in the USA. Our Main site and support center is also hosted there, because we get DDoS on our Main website almost permanently. LowEndBoxes at Blacklotus are unfortunately not possible, because they're really expensive.

Best regards
    CINIPAC Hosting

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@NateN34 said: Ugh, that is an instant turn off for me.

Because?