Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GVH IP Addresses on sale - is it recurring?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GVH IP Addresses on sale - is it recurring?

Monsta_AUMonsta_AU Member
edited April 2014 in General

Just got this email.....

As a value added bonus to our existing 2014 Spring Overstock Sale, we are offering another special IPv4 address promotion to all existing clients!

From NOW until MAY 1st, 2014, additional IPv4 addresses for ALL SERVICES are ONLY 25 CENTS PER MONTH EACH!

Promotion Terms and Conditions:

• Must have an active order to qualify
  • Minimum purchase is 10 IPv4 addresses on a monthly billing term. There is no minimum purchase on quarterly, semi-annual, and annual billing terms
  • IPv4 justification may be required for quantities over 13

To order, please contact our sales department and reference this email.

Wonder if this is recurring discount of just for the first 12 months?

Comments

• Rob92Rob92 Member

There were like 3 threads of this earlier and they were all deleted... I imagine the same is going to happen for this one right?

• Monsta_AUMonsta_AU Member
    edited April 2014

I got the email and posted, couldn't see any prior threads..... which is why there should be CLOSED threads and not deleted. Anyway I was hoping someone here knew because we are all so on top of what is happening at GVH haha.

Anyway, I have a ticket in asking the question if the pricing is recurring or just a once-off deal.

EDIT: Jon confirms recurring pricing via ticket #943766

• Rob92Rob92 Member

There were threads with this exact subject in it a few hours ago. (Got the email at 8PM and it is now 10:28 PM) Not counting this one I have seen three other topics talking about the email. I have a bad feeling that this one is going to be deleted too :P

• Recurring.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

said: Wonder if this is recurring discount of just for the first 12 months?

I wonder if this is GVH's helpdesk or a message forum?

Thanked by 1sharuu
  • MannDude said: I wonder if this is GVH's helpdesk or a message forum?

It's a fair question, and something that was obviously missed in the email. I thought it better to check with the LET hivemind about the information while getting an answer from GVH.

Since the answer has been provided by @GreenValueHost there's no more reason for this to stay open.

@Spirit @mpkossen requesting thread CLOSURE.

• Monsta_AU said: @Spirit @mpkossen requesting thread CLOSURE.

Done. Next time, please use GVH's support desk.

This discussion has been closed.