Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    Windows OR Linux KVM VPS | 65% OFF on KVM| 2GB RAM at 7$/monthly |Located In Phoenix
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    Windows OR Linux KVM VPS | 65% OFF on KVM| 2GB RAM at 7$/monthly |Located In Phoenix

    edited April 2014 in Offers

    Prohostingserver is a web hosting provider of shared/dedicated hosting to many levels of customers including service providers, resellers and business customers in almost all part of India and around the globe.

    Features :-

    Fully Scalable : You can change your VPS plan any time without any data loss or downtime. Many customer first buy small vps and gradually upgrade as per their needs.

    SolusVM Control Panel : SolusVM control panel allows customer to start ,stop and reboot there VPS any time , reinstall OS , reset there root passwords and also provide basic monitoring such as RAM usage etc.

    RAID 10 HDD: All our Nodes are powered by RAID 10 HDD to provide superior read/write performance and result is in a balanced increase in both redundancy and performance.

    Seven Days refund policy : If you are not satisfied with our servers then you can get 100% refund within seven days.

    OS:-Windows 2008 R2 or Windows 2012 R2 or Any Linux

    Plans :-

    KVM VPS Plan

    KVM PLAN 3
    Windows Or Linux
    2048M DDR3 ECC RAM
    80GB Disk
    1000 GB Bandwidth
    1 IP Address
    2 vCore CPU
    Instant Setup
    Price: 7$ [Coupon LET65OFF]
    

    Order Now

    OpenVZ Plan

    VPS 4
    
    $4.99 / per month
    
    1024MB RAM
    2048M Burst RAM
    80GB RAID 10 Disk
    2000 GB Bandwidth
    1 IP Address
    2 L5639 2Ghz CPU
    Instant Setup
    

    Order Now

    More Plans at Prohostingserver.com

    Windows License not included , you need to bring your own license.

    Comments

    • itgodsitgods Member
      edited April 2014

      said: KVM PLAN 3

      Windows Or Linux

      2048M DDR3 ECC RAM

      80GB Disk

      1000 GB Bandwidth

      1 IP Address

      2 vCore CPU

      Instant Setup

      Price: 7$ [Coupon LET35OFF]

      vs

      KVM VPS - KVM PLAN 3 2GB RAM 60GB HDD - RAID 10 100 mbps 2 TB Bandwidth 1 IP Address

      and

      Subtotal: $20.00 USD

      30% Recurring Discount: $6.00 USD

      Total Due Today: $14.00 USD

      Total Recurring: $14.00 USD Monthly

    • You have placed order ?.
      I will correct the price to 7$

    • Coupon code fixed . you can try now.

    • why do none of your KVM plans have 4 cores? :(

    • itgodsitgods Member
      edited April 2014

      Subtotal: $20.00 USD

      35% Recurring Discount: $7.00 USD

      Total Due Today: $13.00 USD

      Total Recurring: $13.00 USD Monthly

      Read the rules. :p

      VPS must not exceed USD$7/month recurring on monthly billing, with no setup fee

      Thanked by 1Prohostingserver
    • you can open a ticket at prohostingserver.com we will see if we can provide you.

    • itgods said: Subtotal: $20.00 USD

      35% Recurring Discount: $7.00 USD
      Total Due Today: $13.00 USD
      Total Recurring: $13.00 USD Monthly

      Read the rules. :p

      VPS must not exceed USD$7/month recurring on monthly billing, with no setup fee

      Corrected Coupon .
      Sorry for this we are offering 65% OFF you can try now.

    • NoermanNoerman Member
      edited April 2014

      Just submit Ticket #861350

      Update, just know this:

      Windows Server 2008 R2 (Note: You need to bring your own license) 
      Windows Server 2012 (Note: You need to bring your own license) 
      

      Get Backup / Storage VPS (40% Off Discount: 40PERCENT) | OpenVZ & KVM (Fully Managed) / Shared & Reseller (Free Dedicated IP) | $3 Reseller (50% Off Discount: letbestreselleroffer), Low latency to EU, US and Asia Optimized (affiliate links)

    • Yes ,windows license is not included .

    • NekkiNekki Moderator

      Prohostingserver said: Yes ,windows license is not included .

      That's not what the advert says. You'd best update it to reflect that the Windows OS are trial only.

    • edited April 2014

      Nekki said: That's not what the advert says. You'd best update it to reflect that the Windows OS are trial only.

      updated.

    • ReeRee Member

      First impressions are mixed...ticket response time was good, but server performance is bad. Hopefully that's just due to a large volume of OS installs going on right now, and things will improve over the next few days.

    • @Nekki said:

      Come on its all common sense, no one would give you a Windows License with a KVM or XEN within LEB pricing.Only possible if you run Hyper-V with Windows Datacenter Edition.

    • NekkiNekki Moderator
      edited April 2014

      @K2Bytes BuyVM do, don't they?

      EDIT: plus, since when is clarity a bad thing anyway?

    • @Nekki said:
      K2Bytes BuyVM do, don't they?

      Yes but Windows 2003 only I think, their 512 MB+(minimum required for Windows 2008) KVM plans

      @Nekki said:
      EDIT: plus, since when is clarity a bad thing anyway?

      Yes the host should but with LEB pricing I wouldn't expect anyone to provide me a Windows License with KVM or XEN HVM. Even if someone does, it would be cracked

    • NekkiNekki Moderator

      So is your point hosts don't need to specify that Windows licenses are trial only, or that they do, but if they don't we shouldn't mention it? I'm slightly confused.

    • @Ree said:
      First impressions are mixed...ticket response time was good, but server performance is bad. Hopefully that's just due to a large volume of OS installs going on right now, and things will improve over the next few days.

      Regrading performance issue please open a ticket we will check it issue.

    • @K2Bytes said:
      Yes the host should but with LEB pricing I wouldn't expect anyone to provide me a Windows License with KVM or XEN HVM. Even if someone does, it would be cracked

      Its not possible to provide license at this low pricing .

    • elixirelixir Member

      Hi, I tried using the coupon code on KVM plan above but it is not working. Is this deal still active or expired?

      | Digital Ocean | Server Pilot | Vultr | [affl links]

    Sign In or Register to comment.