Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anybody else on Reversehosts Poseidon? (whole host down since almost 30h)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anybody else on Reversehosts Poseidon? (whole host down since almost 30h)

DavidRDavidR Member

Is anybody else on Reversehosts Poseidon? The whole host is down since almost 30h according to their controlpanel https://vps.reversehosts.com:5656/control.php - nobody is answering the ticket raised a few hours after downtime started, are they around here?

Thanks.

Comments

• Same boat. Hopefully they'll get things back online quickly.

• iSkyiSky Member

no idea what happen to them, but this is getting worse

• panel is up for me, also website, im not customer btw

• @dedicados: not about the panel, but about one host that is not even listed on status page - do they take off hosts from status page that are down? That would be a bit deceiving wouldn't it? Just wondering and hoping to get anybody of their team to listen, via ticket or here, I even PM'd their LEB guy here, but without response so far. :( 30h is a bit too long for any provider if you ask me, I'm prepared to have some downtime with LEB providers, but not days without any notice / ticket response, not good.

• gracagraca Member

I can say, that they are not responding, I got problem on my VPS before, but later on, I managed to fix it by my self, during those time, no response at all.

it seems nobody running the company now

• I just got a response from hassan, my vps had gotten the /dev/tty files moved to / so he moved them back and now i have ssh access again, but am currently having init issues, its not starting everything.

I've informed hassan about this and hopefully he's looking into why its happening. seems like perhaps they updated openvz or added some security measures and its removed access to some files that init really wanted access to.

possibly also related to the upstart bug seen here: https://code.launchpad.net/~jammy/+archive/upstart.fix-880049