Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a billing software
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a billing software

kvclixkvclix Member
edited April 2014 in Requests

Hello Friends,

Im looking for a billing software for my startup hosting company. If you could offer one for cheap, it will be great. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• @kvclix said:
    Hello Friends,

Im looking for a billing software for my startup hosting company. If you could offer one for cheap, it will be great. Thank you in advance.

Blesta. 8 usd/month. The best.

http://licensecart.com/

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • Is it possible to see a demo?

• You may also want to try out BoxBilling, it's free. :)

• @infolink said:
    You may also want to try out BoxBilling, it's free. :)

Yeah but its not good when we use a free billing which make customers to loose faith in us :)

• Someone posted a link to this in the forums earlier this week: http://codecanyon.net/item/hostbilling-web-host-billing-automation/7293710

No comment on it, but might be worth looking into deeper?

• @jamson said:
    Someone posted a link to this in the forums earlier this week: http://codecanyon.net/item/hostbilling-web-host-billing-automation/7293710

No comment on it, but might be worth looking into deeper?

Yeah but it costs $32- Is it one time fee or monthly? If its one time, i think its a good one. Please clarify.

@wych said:
    Blesta, WHMCS, Hostbill.

FYI - https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=hosting+billing+panel

Thank you, But im checking for offers if anyone can offer the least.

• FalzoFalzo Member

what requirements on location/taxes etc. are needed, e.g. where is your business registered/located?

• jhjh Member

Our software is free

• @Falzo said:
    what requirements on location/taxes etc. are needed, e.g. where is your business registered/located?

Am not a registered business. Im just looking to start one and employ ppl to take care of it. I have a regular job and want to work during leisure. This will help me to provide opportunities for others and make them earn. Investment is mine and i just need someone to work that's it :) Coming to location, its based out of India. I include tax and other stuff in the plans i provide so i don't need a separate one individually :) So im just looking for a cheaper one to start up business with. Once it grows, i can go ahead and buy dedicated server and also register my business.

I have a team of members who can promote my business and they are helpful too :)

• wychwych Member

@kvclix said:
    Is it one time fee or monthly?

One time I believe...

Thanked by 1kvclix
  • rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

kvclix said: Yeah but it costs $32- Is it one time fee or monthly? If its one time, i think its a good one. Please clarify.

It is one time. Yes.

Thanked by 1kvclix
  • @wych said:
    One time I believe...

Thank you.> @rsk said:

It is one time. Yes.

If its one time its a good deal. Any review for it?

• @jhadley said:
    Our software is free

never heard of loading deck before. Any demo, reviews?

• @PremiumN said:
    Yes i too need a demo. I think some of the addons are chargeable.

• jhjh Member
    edited April 2014

PremiumN said: Any demo, reviews?

Just sign up - it costs nothing to try it for yourself.

kvclix said: I think some of the addons are chargeable.

Yes, they are. See the website for details. However, you can run a small business on the free version (I use the free version for my consultancy for example), or a small business with automation for £7.50, so even the paid version is cheap.

• @jhadley said:
    Yes, they are. See the website for details. However, you can run a small business on the free version (I use the free version for my consultancy for example), or a small business with automation for £7.50, so even the paid version is cheap.

But they say PCI addon is free, That means they will provide the gateway or is it like for our own gateway :)

• jhjh Member

kvclix said: But they say PCI addon is free, That means they will provide the gateway or is it like for our own gateway

Sorry I don't understand what you mean. The gateways are free but the MSPs are not. If you need a different service that is an actual gateway rather than an MSP, contact us and we might be able to do the integration FOC.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

jhadley said: Our software is free

Subscribe to our blog to win free all-inclusive billing for a year!

...then what is there to win?

• jhjh Member

raindog308 said: ...then what is there to win?

The add ons

• kvclix said: Yeah but its not good when we use a free billing which make customers to loose faith in us :)

If you believe that, then you should find the most expensive app, to give your clients the most confidence.

• sleddog said: If you believe that, then you should find the most expensive app, to give your clients the most confidence.

and if we are going down this route, it might be best to give Ubersmith a call ;)

• @sleddog said:
    Startup doesnt need an expensive one :)

@Virtovo said:
    how do we get a custom quote from them?

• WHMCS is great, but you are looking at about $15 per month for the license. Blesta is also pretty decent and cheaper than WHMCS.

• kvclix said:

@sleddog said: Startup doesnt need an expensive one :)

I didn't say that.

• IshaqIshaq Member

HostBill - https://hostbillapp.com/order/

Very cheap.

• RBHRBH Member

@Ishaq said:
    HostBill - https://hostbillapp.com/order/

Very cheap.

I think that would be too cheap. Don't want to give the customers a bad impression.

• n0pn0p Member

Linux is free. Does that give the customers a bad impression?

• boxbilling they have free license but limit package. for 5.95 monthly is unlimited everything

• n0p said: Linux is free.

What...? Linux is a operating system, not a billing software.

Thanked by 1RBH