Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DDOS Protected Reseller Hosting? Preferably OVH
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DDOS Protected Reseller Hosting? Preferably OVH

Hi. I'm looking for DDOS Protected cPanel Reseller hosting. Preferably at OVH Canada.

Comments

• AndreiAndrei Member
    edited April 2014

@Bella said:
    Hi. I'm looking for DDOS Protected cPanel Reseller hosting. Preferably at OVH Canada.

Hello we provide exactly this, however we have VPS's do check them out if you are interested...

Regards,

Andrei

• BellaBella Member

@Andrei said:
    Hello we provide exactly this, however we have VPS's do check them out if you are interested...

Only problem I have with your site is that there is no server status page. So I can't see the uptime history to tell how good it's been in the past.

• W3HostW3Host Member
    edited April 2014

We also can provide this. Please open a support ticket (https://w3-host.net/submitticket.php) including the specifications you need and we can offer you a discounted cPanel reseller as we have just deployed a new cPanel node.

• AndreiAndrei Member
    edited April 2014

@Bella said:
    Only problem I have with your site is that there is no server status page. So I can't see the uptime history to tell how good it's been in the past.

We can assure you that we have 99.99% uptime.

Regards,

Andrei

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited April 2014

@Bella said:

We can also provide cPanel reseller packages if you need this, my personal VPS had 46 days of uptime before I updated it to Saucy Salamander (100% uptime). Just send a ticket with your budget and your space requirements to our Sales Department, or contact me through PM or Skype (BeastVM_Floris).
    http://beastvm.com/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Kind Regards,

Floris

• BellaBella Member
    edited April 2014

Just bought it from BeastVM and the speeds are excellent. Less than 10ms ping. Pages load super fast.

Only thing I don't like is their cPanel Server is hosted on a VPS, but hopefully that wont be a problem.

Thanks @Floris and @Andrei

Thanked by 2Sander Andrei
  • @Bella said:
    Just bought it from BeastVM and the speeds are excellent. Less than 10ms ping. Pages load super fast.

Only thing I don't like is their cPanel Server is hosted on a VPS, but hopefully that wont be a problem.

Thanks Floris and Andrei

What spec is your reseller package and how much did it cost?

• BellaBella Member
    edited April 2014

@Gerrard8 said:
    What spec is your reseller package and how much did it cost?

I bought the R-50 Package which is 5.45 a month

10240 MB (10GB) diskspace
    500GB bandwidth

• how about europe OVH resseler with antiddos pro? Anybody know anything?

• @neqste said:
    how about europe OVH resseler with antiddos pro? Anybody know anything?

I think i-83 have something similar to this. BeastVM have also been saying they would be launching their reseller plans soon in FR.

• @neqste said:
    how about europe OVH resseler with antiddos pro? Anybody know anything?

We are soon to expand to Europe so keep checking our website.

Regards,

Andrei

• @Andrei said:
    Andrei

okie i will:) thx for good info)

Thanked by 1Andrei
  • @neqste said:
    okie i will:) thx for good > @Bella said:

Thanks Floris and Andrei

Thank you again for choosing us, we highly value our customers.

Regards,

Andrei

• n0myn0my Member

I am looking for this in FR. @Floris @Andrei Can you please let me know when you will have in France?

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited April 2014

@n0my said:
    I am looking for this in FR. Floris Andrei Can you please let me know when you will have in France?

We will update this thread and make a announcement on our website as soon as we have it

Thanked by 2n0my neqste
  • @n0my said:
    I am looking for this in FR. Floris Andrei Can you please let me know when you will have in France?

We are constantly working on expanding our service there as soon as possible. Please see our website or twitter for future updates.

Regards,

Andrei