Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any reviews with Wholesale internet ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any reviews with Wholesale internet ?

Hello everyone.

I'm looking at the e3-1230 box from wsi. What are the average support response ?

How about the network ? Do they allow 16 ip's for additional cost as i can't see any option in the cart ?

Thank you.

Comments

• Use GreenValueHost! They are so much better

• The network in Kansas city is absolutely horrendous which is why bandwidth and space there is generally so cheap. What is your budget?

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2014

GreenValueHost said: The network in Kansas city is absolutely horrendous which is why bandwidth and space there is generally so cheap. What is your budget?

Just because WSI's network in Kansas City might have problems from time to time does not mean every network in Kansas City is bad.

The price of space and bandwidth in Kansas City have little to do with WSI.

Thanked by 2AlexanderM chauffer
  • @qps

The network connectivity of Kansas City to just about everywhere is pretty bad in general. I'd rather have single homed Cogent with Volumedrive.

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

+1 qps. Their network is good and no losses at all.

• ePANePAN Member

I was stay there for 4 months, and leaving due their network always slow down on peak time. I don't know about the support, when I am with them, I only create 2 tickets, one for apply a discounts and 1 ticket for cancel the server.

• ramonwapramonwap Member
    edited April 2014

nvm.

• I would rather go with VolumeDrive or OVH instead of WSI, just because of the network.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

GreenValueHost said: The network connectivity of Kansas City to just about everywhere is pretty bad in general. I'd rather have single homed Cogent with Volumedrive.

You obviously don't have any idea of what you are talking about.

Thanked by 2AlexanderM chauffer
  • Kansas City (KS not MO) is ok, its not a tier 1 connected city but its cheap. Power is moderately cheap, IP transit is average, wavelengths are expensive, real estate is cheap.

Its never going to be a New York, Miami or Los Angeles in terms of direct connectivity but its still serviceable.

• qps said: GreenValueHost said: The network connectivity of Kansas City to just about everywhere is pretty bad in general. I'd rather have single homed Cogent with Volumedrive.

You obviously don't have any idea of what you are talking about.

He had a 50/50 chance of saying something meaningful!

• I get about 56-58ms latency from Phoenix -> WSI. Speeds usually 25-35mbps. Saying their network is bad to everywhere is just ignorant. Probably 2-3 times a month speeds might halve. As previously mentioned its not the greatest, but its great value for the price.