Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Dedicated Server, 16gb ram+ SSD or RAID. US only
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Dedicated Server, 16gb ram+ SSD or RAID. US only

Hey there!
Looking for something along the lines of
CPU: Dual L5420 or better
Memory: 16gb+
Hdd: Would like to see 2-4 available in RAID (For a reasonable price) or an SSD drive available.

Comments

• BradBrad Member
    Thanked by 1foreverslain
  • Thanked by 1foreverslain
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@foreverslain We can do Dual L5420 or Dual L5520 with either SSD or RAID depending on what you prefer.

• @qps What is in stock? I can't seem to find anything in-stock on your site. OR can you quote/e-mail me a price + specs?

• Dacentec usually has some deals like this, just have to keep a lookout on their website.

But +1 also for @qps .

• Check datashack :)

• oh, please no data shack, I just left them, stay with them for almost one year, power lost, network uploading speed is 200k/s now, can't even do a remote backup, they replace core router today and my network speed even slow down to 50k/s

@racksx said:
    Check datashack :)

• https://www.cloudshards.com/contact.php

Happy to discuss a custom quote for you

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

foreverslain said: @qps What is in stock? I can't seem to find anything in-stock on your site. OR can you quote/e-mail me a price + specs?

Either PM me or contact us through the site with the exact specs you want and we'll give you a quote.

Thanks.

• @foreverslain: Delimiter's L5420 - in stock:

HP Dual L5420, 16GB, 1TB - $39/mo (Atlanta, Los Angeles, Dallas, Minneapolis)

• 2 x Quad Core L5420 Xeon (8 Cores / 16 HT)
    • 16GB RAM
    • 1TB Disk (hardware RAID already on board - add second disk for RAID1/RAID0)
    • 1 IPv4 Address
    • /64 IPv6 address block
    • Gigabit port
    • Hardware RAID Controller
    • Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media
    • Dedicated Power control (power on/off/reset as required)
    • 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • Gigabit port

$39/month (payable quarterly at $117/quarter) - Coupon SAVEAPRIL2014

$49/month (payable month-to-month) - Coupon SAVEAPRIL2014

Order Here

You can add extra HDD or SSD. When you go to the order form, you'll see the addons without discount, add them and then in the checkout apply the coupon to get the discount applied.

18 servers in stock as of this morning at 09:30 GMT+1

• @MarkTurner
    Your monthly fee for a $200 drive is $80-$100?

• @foreverslain - apply the coupon and the price will crash.

What disk are you trying to add?

• ReeRee Member

He'd be referring to the 128GB 840 Pro. $80 to upgrade from 1TB, or $100 to add as a second drive. Those prices seem a little...outdated (as are the prices for 500GB and 1TB SATA)

• @Ree said:
    He'd be referring to the 128GB 840 Pro. $80 to upgrade from 1TB, or $100 to add as a second drive. Those prices seem a little...outdated (as are the prices for 500GB and 1TB SATA)

Ree is right.
    The 128GB 840 pro isn't worth $100/month. I understand the loss leader economics, but that price is brutal.

• with coupon $40 and $50 respectively but still a big hike on the base price of $39/$49