DDOS Protected hosting seems to be becoming standard or am i wrong?
It seems many hosting company's are selling vps servers as ddos protected so will all the other providers follow suite?
Why are only some hosts doing ddos protected hosting and others are not? As it is obvious that people will go with the ddos protected vps / hosting over a non ddos protected package - plan.
What are your thoughts on this?
- DDOS protected or non ddos protected for a little bit more in price?45 votes
- DDOS Protected11.11%
- DDOS Protected even if i have to pay a little more!20.00%
- None DDOS Protected11.11%
- None DDOS Protected as i use cloudflare  2.22%
- I dont care i just want the cheapest price!13.33%
- DDOS Protection Should be standard for all hosts!42.22%