Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM ISO
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM ISO

Having installed & used KVM manually without any control panel for years there was never any problem like this.Now I installed SolusVM for its ease of use & to manage all nodes from one interface but some things are really confusing.I downloaded a few templates from tdn.solusvm.com & put them in /home/solusvm/kvm/template but there are certain OS for which I can download templates but ISOs are to be found nowhere on the internet for example Debian 6.0-6 x86_64( We use Debian 6 on all our game servers).Someone told me I have to download ISOs of same versions as templates because without that that particular OS wouldn't appear during reinstall.I tried ti with Debian 6.0-6 & found it to be correct.I am really confused for a couple of days & would really be grateful if someone can post a working solution.It is possible that may be I am doing something wrong so that is why I am here to ask for help. Thank you

Comments

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Wait.. what? You can't find a Debian 6 ISO?

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited April 2014

@Infinity said:
    Wait.. what? You can't find a Debian 6 ISO?

I can but not exactly the same version as template, the template is Debian 6.0.6

This is where I am confused does the ISO have to be same version as template? May be some providers can help

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@K2Bytes the exact version should not matter that much

• @Fliphost said:
    K2Bytes the exact version should not matter that much

Thank you, do I need Netinstall ISO or DVD ISO?

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@K2Bytes either will work, netinstall will just take less disk space