Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

prometeus/iwstack service standard.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

prometeus/iwstack service standard.

We just send in some pre-sales questions for more than 3-4hours but there is no single reply from them yet, I do understand there is many company do not offer 24x7 sales service but most of the questions is related to Technical or Support we submitted the ticket to their support too.

*Sorry for multiple ticket as we rush to move over.

Comments

• @Netxons said:
    We just send in some pre-sales questions for more than 3-4hours but there is no single reply from them yet, I do understand there is many company do not offer 24x7 sales service but most of the questions is related to Technical or Support we submitted the ticket to their support too.

*Sorry for multiple ticket as we rush to move over.

Service is good. Regardless of what your question relates to it is still considered a sales enquiry.

• @Virtovo said:
    Service is good. Regardless of what your question relates to it is still considered a sales enquiry.

Yeah, maybe.

• Sales questions can sometimes only be answered by someone from the management, if they are about some non-standard things. Support guys usually can't give you custom deals.

• In fact we would like to know more regarding the storage, As OnApp allow us to increase the storage when we needed more (We do concern about this as some of the provider/virtualization/systems does not allow it).

• @rds100 said:
    Sales questions can sometimes only be answered by someone from the management, if they are about some non-standard things. Support guys usually can't give you custom deals.

In fact we're happy with their pricing and they're cheaper than what we using now.

• In the interim you may find some info in this thread useful:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/25405/share-your-experience-and-expertise-with-iwstack-com

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I am sorry, it is my fault, already left house for snowboarding and tried to answer on phone but lost coonection so often with rdp that by the time i sent it was already at the invalid token phase, so i didnt try again, someone else will reply you. At the time was more urgent to fix a ddos and an overzold node crash:

http://board.prometeus.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1401