Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TacticalVPS review anyone?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TacticalVPS review anyone?

Does anyone recommend them? :)

Comments

• blackblack Member

I've seen a few reviews about them, it looks like they're pretty decent.

Thanked by 1Ian_
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

I've used them a few times in LA and Dallas, and I would use them again. They worked well for me.

Thanked by 1Ian_
  • BradBrad Member

I also have a box in LA and no problems at all. @Ian_ is also pretty quick at support

Thanked by 1Ian_
  • ATHKATHK Member

@Brad said:
    I also have a box in LA and no problems at all. Ian_ is also pretty quick at support

Same here, topnotch service.

Thanked by 1Ian_
  • Ian_Ian_ Member

If you want to try us out we do have a 7 day refund policy. Thanks guys for comments.

• Recommend TacticalVPS @Ian_ , I have a LA special 128M KVM $7/y with them, low end price with great performance and quick support.
    just have a try.

Thanked by 1Ian_
  • It's just simply good, @Ian_ is a good person if you excuse him for an occasional Rum drinks.

Thanked by 1Ian_
  • Quick ticket response and a very nice VPS, I have one in Kansas City with DirectAdmin.

Thanked by 1Ian_
  • I have 2 vps with Tactical VPS on LA node for more than 3 months. Performance is so good. Support is friendly and helpful. You can reach him on Skype too. Other nodes have some problem with hardware related but not LA node. He will credit customers for his failure. In short, I trust him and continue to use his service.

Thanked by 1Ian_
  • All positive experience, should be enough for you to make a decision :)

Thanked by 1Ian_
  • Ian_Ian_ Member

I appreciate the words everyone has said about our service. We do have our ups and downs but that is with anything in life.