Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can anyone sponsor me a VPS? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can anyone sponsor me a VPS?

Comments

• @namhuy said:
    what are you gonna do when it's expire ?

i would leave it till i get some cash

• @Infinity580 said:
    Look here im my signature, vps from 7$ per Year, that is dam cheap and iniz.

Thanks i already got wat i was looking for :)

Mods please close this thread?

• MidhunVarghese said: i would leave it till i get some cash

the moment your domain drop somebody else will take it, you better ask people here to extend your domain now.

• wychwych Member
    edited April 2014

@MidhunVarghese I am confused, so when your domain expires your going to just let it go after you have worked to 'build a blog' ?

@namhuy said:
    the moment your domain drop somebody else will take it

Yep.

• I think you should have told @wych you no longer needed his VPS anymore and let him change the details back to the way they were before, not go ahead and make the decision of cancelling it for him. What if he would like to offer it to someone else down the road? He was letting you use it for free, but at the end of the day it was still 'his' seeing as he was the one who paid for it.

• wychwych Member

@hellogoodbye said:
    I think you should have told wych you no longer needed his VPS anymore and let him change the details back to the way they were before, not go ahead and make the decision of cancelling it for him. What if he would like to offer it to someone else down the road? He was letting you use it for free, but at the end of the day it was still 'his' seeing as he was the one who paid for it.

To clarify I am the provider; I gave him some space on a node and he requested cancellation via support ticket to me after it had been provisioned.

• @hellogoodbye said:
    I think you should have told wych you no longer needed his VPS anymore and let him change the details back to the way they were before, not go ahead and make the decision of cancelling it for him. What if he would like to offer it to someone else down the road? He was letting you use it for free, but at the end of the day it was still 'his' seeing as he was the one who paid for it.

The VPS is from his own company i guess

i didnt cancel it directly

i just messaged him

• @namhuy said:

will people help me to extend my domain? o.O

• Even it's his own company, he still has to pay for the servers/network/resources !? Somebody has to pay you know.

• @wych said:
    To clarify I am the provider; I gave him some space on a node and he requested cancellation via support ticket to me after it had been provisioned.

@MidhunVarghese said:
    i just messaged him

Ah, I see. I thought you had an idle box somewhere and offered it to him. Thanks for clarifying!

• wychwych Member
    edited April 2014

@MidhunVarghese said:

Haha, good luck with that.

P.S - be "warey" of transferring ownership of it to someone so they can renew it for you.

Thanked by 1eddynetweb
  • Dis' guy be' trippeh'.

• From linked in- is this you? Seems we have a match

Midhun Varghese's Experience

Operations Coordinator

Wilh. Wilhelmsen Holding ASA

Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Maritime industry

January 2014 – Present (4 months) United Arab Emirates

Operations Supervisor

Cineworld Cinemas Ltd

Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; Motion Pictures and Film industry

January 2011 – July 2013 (2 years 7 months) Luton, United Kingdom

Lead a team of 55 members to meet daily company needs and supervise to provide the best service to customers.
    • Worked both alone and together within a team to enhance the cinema experience to all customers, while assisting the management team in ensuring the smooth running of the company.
    • Excellent experience in leading a team to achieve company targets, administration and cash management.
    • Expertise in various business sectors including retail, payroll, health and safety and marketing.
    • Monthly inventory management including delivery checks, purchasing order, stock checks, periodic safety inspection and testing.
    • Address and resolve customer queries, liaising with customers and delivering an excellent service, providing support and assistance to management team as required.
    • Technical experience especially fully trained on digital art projection and wide technical knowledge in any computer based systems.
    • Awarded best performer with consistency for customer service excellence and team leadership.
    • Awarded supervisor of the quarter for best performance in all areas of work.
    • Opportunity to conduct interviews and review new applications for team member job vacancies.
    • Undergone various customer service training. Evaluated competitive activity and business operations and established proposals to restructure business sector to improve company brand.
    • Performed regular data quality checks and verifications. Provided management with regular feedbacks on performance of team members.
    • Able to follow strict guidelines and procedures. Example, health and safety protocols to maintain high standards on site.

Associate

Ocwen Financial Solutions

Privately Held; 5001-10,000 employees; Financial Services industry

November 2009 – May 2010 (7 months) Bengaluru Area, India

Associate for MetLife Insurance. Dealt with US clients and provided with services to help US banks and mortgage companies to maintain steady relations with their customers.
    • Proven experience in establishing and maintaining novel US clientele
    • Maintained company’s accounting systems/ processes.
    • Performed regular data quality checks and verifications.
    • Provide management reporting and analysis.

• @MidhunVarghese said:

Try and beg and see

• @MidhunVarghese said:

yes

• GunterGunter Member
    edited April 2014

For the love of god, open a bank account and setup PayPal or something.

Hell, if not PayPal, setup a credit card. I'm pretty sure there's at least one credit card company in the UAE and I'm reasonably sure it'll be internationally accepted by payment processors.

• He's probably too young to be able to do this legally.

• Well, there's also this from a simple Google Image search:

https://twitter.com/midhunofficial

• yywudiyywudi Member
    edited April 2014

@hellogoodbye said:
    Well, there's also this from a simple Google Image search:

wow, "Web Desiner, Computer Expert" who can't pay $0.5 for his domain nor even $1/m for a vps

Thanked by 1Gunter
  • GunterGunter Member
    edited April 2014

He's probably too young to be able to do this legally.

Absolute BS:

http://ae.linkedin.com/pub/midhun-varghese/88/806/2a7

• Nekki said: I have a spare VPS I could throw your way for the right 'sacrifice'.

You're referring to the blood of his first child ofcourse?

• Web Desiner, Computer Expert, but can't pay for low end boxes :( I call this is scam.

• Kids claiming to be the big thing in their twitter, linkedin, facebook, whatever. Who gets suprised by these things nowadays?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • rds100rds100 Member
    edited April 2014

Besides what exactly is a "Web Desiner"? If you web has sinned, he will de-sin it? I thought that's what HostNun did :)

Thanked by 20xdragon serverian
  • @Just_A_Noob said:
    From linked in- is this you? Seems we have a match

Midhun Varghese's Experience

Operations Coordinator

Wilh. Wilhelmsen Holding ASA

Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Maritime industry

January 2014 – Present (4 months) United Arab Emirates

Operations Supervisor

Cineworld Cinemas Ltd

Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; Motion Pictures and Film industry

January 2011 – July 2013 (2 years 7 months) Luton, United Kingdom

Lead a team of 55 members to meet daily company needs and supervise to provide the best service to customers.
    • Worked both alone and together within a team to enhance the cinema experience to all customers, while assisting the management team in ensuring the smooth running of the company.
    • Excellent experience in leading a team to achieve company targets, administration and cash management.
    • Expertise in various business sectors including retail, payroll, health and safety and marketing.
    • Monthly inventory management including delivery checks, purchasing order, stock checks, periodic safety inspection and testing.
    • Address and resolve customer queries, liaising with customers and delivering an excellent service, providing support and assistance to management team as required.
    • Technical experience especially fully trained on digital art projection and wide technical knowledge in any computer based systems.
    • Awarded best performer with consistency for customer service excellence and team leadership.
    • Awarded supervisor of the quarter for best performance in all areas of work.
    • Opportunity to conduct interviews and review new applications for team member job vacancies.
    • Undergone various customer service training. Evaluated competitive activity and business operations and established proposals to restructure business sector to improve company brand.
    • Performed regular data quality checks and verifications. Provided management with regular feedbacks on performance of team members.
    • Able to follow strict guidelines and procedures. Example, health and safety protocols to maintain high standards on site.

Associate

Ocwen Financial Solutions

Privately Held; 5001-10,000 employees; Financial Services industry

November 2009 – May 2010 (7 months) Bengaluru Area, India

Associate for MetLife Insurance. Dealt with US clients and provided with services to help US banks and mortgage companies to maintain steady relations with their customers.
    • Proven experience in establishing and maintaining novel US clientele
    • Maintained company’s accounting systems/ processes.
    • Performed regular data quality checks and verifications.
    • Provide management reporting and analysis.

nothing related to me

• @rds100 said:
    Kids claiming to be the big thing in their twitter, linkedin, facebook, whatever. Who gets suprised by these things nowadays?

Kids don't wear fancy clothes or possess DSLR cameras (as seen in the profile banner from his Twitter account) despite claiming his father is struggling hard to make a living. Unless he's a (insert your choice of word here) who either spends all the money his father is making or is making money and chooses not to support his struggling father, anyway.

@MidhunVarghese said:
    nothing related to me

So why are you using the same profile image as that Twitter account?

• so to say, you are not what as you're claimed?

• @hellogoodbye said:
    Kids don't wear fancy clothes or possess DSLR cameras

The shirt is mine but the coat is my friends. He told me to wear it just to take a snap
    And the DSLR camera was given to me to take some photographs of the Annual Day help at our school>

@hellogoodbye said:

So why are you using the same profile image as that Twitter account?

The twitter account is mine but i'm not using linked in

• wychwych Member

@MidhunVarghese said:
    The twitter account is mine but i'm not using linked in

Sure.

This discussion has been closed.