Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Users with ProvisionHost (~$13/year Toronto VPS) - need some info
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Users with ProvisionHost (~$13/year Toronto VPS) - need some info

Anyone else using that $13/year Toronto VPS from ProvisionHost, could you post which node you are on & do you see any burst/vswap (RAM) for the VPS?

Comments

• @KernelPanic

Node: YYZ1n02c3d3r10
    VSwap: 128 MB

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Node: YYZ1n11c3d3r10 VSwap: 0KB

• @user123 Did you have to request vSwap specifically from them? Because like @Nekki I'm not seeing it for my VPS either.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@KernelPanic said:
    user123 Did you have to request vSwap specifically from them? Because like Nekki I'm not seeing it for my VPS either.

I'll be honest, I don't even know if the plan included it mate, I ordered it so long ago.

• Nekki said: I'll be honest, I don't even know if the plan included it mate, I ordered it so long ago.

I had ordered one last week, so I was wondering if they had changed the plan specs or something went wrong with my order. Support hasn't been much help either (in this matter), they just keep claiming that "burst RAM" is there for my VPS, although I wasn't able to allocate more than 128 MB (in total) for the VPS. So, just wanted to confirm if other users are "seeing" any burst RAM or vSwap. It seems some nodes does have it, guess I'll use mine as it is.

• IshaqIshaq Member

128MB on mine

• A support staff later added vSwap to my VPS & it started to show up in SolusVM now & I was able to allocate it in the OS (as opposed to burst RAM which wasn't working at all).

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Anyone have a test ip? I want to check ping and speedtest to Mexico

• netomx said: Anyone have a test ip? I want to check ping and speedtest to Mexico

You can find the test IP in their LEB offer post. http://lowendbox.com/blog/provisionhost-13-33-year-128mb-openvz-in-dallas-texas-toronto-canada/

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @KernelPanic @Nekki I didn't request anything additional. AFAIK, everything is as it was when it was initially provisioned.