Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any 8.49 renewal coupon from godaddy or a namecheap transfer coupon?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any 8.49 renewal coupon from godaddy or a namecheap transfer coupon?

I had access to such a coupon for quite some time but procrastinated... now it doesnt work.
I have googled quite a lot but nothing is apparently going below $12 for renewals.

Please share any working renewal coupon thats slashes the price to under $9. I will be using it for multiple years renewal. Thanks.

Comments

• What about namesilo.com?

Thanked by 2raza19 eddynetweb
  • Try SWITCH2NC namecheap transfer code.

• I have used this site in the past. Maybe it might help you:

http://domainpricemonitor.com/domain-renewal-coupon.aspx

• namesilo gives renewal / transfet at 8.39 for a .com. save an extra dollar with the coupon NODADDY.

Thanked by 1raza19
  • raza19raza19 Veteran

@peppr said:
    namesilo gives renewal / transfet at 8.39 for a .com. save an extra dollar with the coupon NODADDY.

@neroux said:
    What about namesilo.com?

followed your advice, transferred a dozen plus domains to namesilo, liking it so far :) Took less than 30 minutes from transfer initiation to showing up in domain Manager, the fastest transfer I have ever come across. Kudos to namesilo.

Thanked by 1upfreak
  • why not internetbs?

• @Leechum said:
    why not internetbs?

More expensive than Namesilo and they seem to suspend domains purely on claims of private third parties.

• @neroux said:
    More expensive than Namesilo and they seem to suspend domains purely on claims of private third parties.

never happened to me, and I've over 50 domains with them

• aoleeaolee Member

namesilo is cheap. however i dun know why i can't apply the promo code for other domain transfer or purchase. anyone experiencing the same?

• @aolee said:
    namesilo is cheap. however i dun know why i can't apply the promo code for other domain transfer or purchase. anyone experiencing the same?

namesilo coupons are generally for the first purchase only.

Thanked by 1aolee
  • aoleeaolee Member

i see thanks for the info. i still like them bec price is very straight foward and transparent. no BS crap and don't need to check for promo code every renewal.

• @aolee said:
    i see thanks for the info. i still like them bec price is very straight foward and transparent. no BS crap and don't need to check for promo code every renewal.

Also with namesilo you get free whois privacy, and ability to edit WHOIS template for your domains, free parking with 100% revenue, auction etc.,

• aolee said: i see thanks for the info. i still like them bec price is very straight foward and transparent. no BS crap and don't need to check for promo code every renewal.

Precisely, they are one of the few companies in the recent years I am really happy to be a customer of. Not only actually among the lowest prices, but also straight forward pricing and most importantly competent staff.

• wow,great info.

bye bye Godaddy. :P