Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kudos to ChicagoVPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kudos to ChicagoVPS

agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

I know there are a lot of people on here who are not huge fans of ChicagoVPS, but I have to say I had one of the most fantastic sales experiences with ChicagoVPS working with @CVPS_Mark on skype.

I had a budget and requirements that I wanted to meet. Mark went above and beyond. I gave him my budget and he told me what they had available. He took it one step further and informed me that he was going to be doing inventory this evening and if something better came up within that budget, he would contact me and swap it into my account and allow me to pay the difference.

@CVPS_Mark really went above and beyond and I really appreciate the kind of personal service he provided on a Sunday. Usually they don't even do sales on the weekend!

I'm impressed and am completely satisfied with the pricing, the network, and the service. Kudos ChicagoVPS!

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Discount for good review on LET?

Thanked by 2darkshire tux
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

lol nope. Good business practices I think should be rewarded.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Just banter old chum.

• raza19raza19 Veteran

@Nekki said:
    Discount for good review on LET?

:) hahaha

• tdaletdale Member

I will always be a big supporter of ChicagoVPS. Chris has and always will be a great friend of mine. There has been moments but all in all great company and a great guy.

• I have to agree with you. As a company they are the best. I remember 2 years ago i needed a custom plan and they did it for me with very reasonable price. still renting couple of vms from them as of today

• Nekki said: Discount for good review on LET?

Had same thought.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

No, CVPS is okay in my book. I only ever had service in chicago and that is a really good network hub, but nothing to complain about. I dont like chris, but i can understand his thinking.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • cassacassa Member

@digthemine said:
    I will always be a big supporter of ChicagoVPS. Chris has and always will be a great friend of mine. There has been moments but all in all great company and a great guy.

I still remember this.....
    https://vpsboard.com/topic/1857-ugvps-thomas-dale-crystal-dale-chicagovps-dig-the-mine/

• I've had my cvps for 2 years, never had a problem either

• tdaletdale Member

Old news. TL;DR I wanted to leave her, She wants to ruin my life. Notice i filed divorce papers on Nov 6th 2013. When did she start complaining? Oh when the money was gone... gee who would of thought!

Everything and anything that had to do with that is gone. Dig The Mine, LLC is Solely registered to myself and only myself. Everything and anything to do with the company will be in my name and publicly view able.

Thank you,

Thomas Dale

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@digthemine said: blarghle

Keep your private life private. I've no interest in reading your public mud-slinging, and I doubt many others do either.

Also, good luck getting people to trust you again.

• seems that cvps didn't have solusVM panel, can't install linux iso by myself

• tdaletdale Member

@Nekki said:

Well people ask so i gave a statement. It is as clear as that. If she really had a problem with it, this would of came out a long time ago. End of story. Like i said everything is in the past. Everything is 100% upfront with Dig The Mine. If you have any questions just ask. Being shady doesn't get you anywhere, I learned that lesson awhile ago now. If i would of been honest UGVPS would of been a lot better and a lot bigger by now. I don't plan on making that mistake twice.

• @cppgohan said:
    seems that cvps didn't have solusVM panel, can't install linux iso by myself

I think after exploit season they removed access to SolusVM and everything is handled through a SolusVM WHMCS module.

• I have good experince with them in the past specially luc

• You're right, cvps Did have a solusVM panel once :), but now panel gones

@Virtovo said:

• One of my friend had an uptime for 250+ days, but I forgot which node he is.

• based on your comment i am ordering something from cvps for fun ^_^ see how it goes : )

• DragonDFDragonDF Member
    edited April 2014

Nekki said: Discount for good review on LET?

hahhaha

I had a little problem with ChicagoVPS in the past, but only because I paid 1month in front and Chris imagined I was trying to get the money back to the PAST month.

Maybe I can try something in the future if I can see good reviews like this one (and not only good offers in my INBOX).

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    One of my friend had an uptime for 250+ days, but I forgot which node he is.

Mine's having a lot of uptime, too, but I can't check the node :( Where's that option?

• netomx said: Mine's having a lot of uptime, too, but I can't check the node :( Where's that option?

In the SolusVM? :D

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    In the SolusVM? :D

Yeah, I don't think their SolusVM is open for everyone anymore

• What do you mean? Is it down?

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    What do you mean? Is it down?

No, they have just WHCMS (or whatever) with a solusvm frontend. Or do you have the link?

• I'd bought 2 VPS from them but not renew, just don't like the way they answered support tickets for geo IP location.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    What do you mean? Is it down?

CVPS removed direct access to Solus long time ago. You manage your VPS in WHMCS now.

• Hehe thanks Mikho, I just know that now :)

• laaevlaaev Member

Thanks for the kind words @agoldenberg, we appreciate the opportunity.

Thanked by 1support123
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@CVPS_Adam you're more than welcome. with @CVPS_Mark handling my sales and @CVPS_Adam on support / sales, you can't go wrong :)