Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Enterprise Server monitoring (Beta) / Free to Join
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Enterprise Server monitoring (Beta) / Free to Join

wojonswojons Member
edited April 2014 in General

Dear community,

We are happy to announce one of biggest news in server monitoring industry. Ladies and Gentleman we present you elasticTrace. elasticTrace is the new name in server monitoring. We bring you complete platform which is robust, scalable and customizable via modules. With modular design we are able to monitor every aspect of a server that you need, also we are able to inform you about potential flaws or service downtime. The entire elasticTrace concept is designed to make your decisions easier, more accurate and precise. You will be able to plan your hardware deployment better, you will be able to actually see weak spots in your hardware deployment and at last you will be informed of everything via intuitive, easy to understand and user friendly interface.

At this moment, we need your help. We need brave, open minded testers to help us shape our ideas. Please apply to beta tests here..

Please make sure to check your spam folder. For our follow up email. You can also add [email protected] to your address book. If I dont get back to within a reasonable time after you fill out the questionnaire please feel free to send an email to or post here.

Thanked by 1Monsta_AU

Comments

• Applied.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Applied

• @LowEND said:
    Applied.

@agoldenberg said:
    Applied

I am about to start going though the applications now.

• CakeyCakey Member

A tip, your email ends up in spam

• @Cakey said:
    A tip, your email ends up in spam

Thank you I will double check the mail records.

• CakeyCakey Member

Also a couple of errors,

[root@elastictrace-agent]# ./elastictrace --install --pltid 1 --apikey [removed] --apisec [removed] Unexpected Error

And tested it on another server and got

root@vps:/opt/elastictrace-agent# ./elastictrace --install --pltid 52227 --apikey [removed] --apisec [removed] Unexpected Error

• Applied

• LukeTLukeT Member
    edited April 2014

Got it setup + installed, seemed pretty painless and easy to do, not sure if the network graph/reporting is working correctly though.
    ( http://i.imgur.com/QtfOX3z.png )

• udkudk Member

Error generating install code

• Applied

• (Not yet) applied

• SunnSunn Member

Applied.

• @Cakey said:
    Also a couple of errors,

[root@elastictrace-agent]# ./elastictrace --install --pltid 1 --apikey [removed] --apisec [removed] Unexpected Error

And tested it on another server and got

root@vps:/opt/elastictrace-agent# ./elastictrace --install --pltid 52227 --apikey [removed] --apisec [removed] Unexpected Error

Your platid was sent in the same email that your api key and api secret where sent in.

Archie said: Applied

@Sunn said: Applied.

@Noerman said:
    Applied

@hashwaltz said:
    (Not yet) applied

If I have not sent you an email yet please sened me your email address via PM.

@udk said:
    Error generating install code

Please PM me your email address? A few people have reported this with firefox. It should work in chrome.

@LukeT said:
    Got it setup + installed, seemed pretty painless and easy to do, not sure if the network graph/reporting is working correctly though.
    ( http://i.imgur.com/QtfOX3z.png )

Do you know that your sending more network traffic then that or is the server mostly idle?

• ArchieArchie Member
    edited April 2014

I got error message during install

lscpu: failed to determine number of CPUs: /sys/devices/system/cpu/possible: No such file or directory

ls cmd to that folder

ls /sys/devices/system/cpu/

cpu0 cpu1 cpu2 cpu3 cpu4 cpu5 cpu6 cpu7

• @Archie said:
    I got error message during install

What version of linux are you running?

• @wojons said:
    What version of linux are you running?

Same error, although mine did install successfully.

lscpu: failed to determine number of CPUs: /sys/devices/system/cpu/possible: No

such file or directory

Thank you for installing elasticTrace.

Happy Tracing!!!

and my ls shows,

[root@ny elastictrace-agent]# ls /sys/devices/system/cpu/

• @skybucks100 said:

What happenes when you run the lcpu command in command line.

• This is awesome! :)

• CakeyCakey Member

@wojons said:
    What happenes when you run the lcpu command in command line.

[root@server1 ~]# lscpu
    lscpu: failed to determine number of CPUs: /sys/devices/system/cpu/possible: No such file or directory

• Cakey said: [root@server1 ~]# lscpu lscpu: failed to determine number of CPUs: /sys/devices/system/cpu/possible: No such file or directory

Can I know what linux distro and version you are using.?

@0xdragon said:
    This is awesome! :)

Any thing that you need help with please feel free to let me know.

• LukeTLukeT Member

wojons said: Do you know that your sending more network traffic then that or is the server mostly idle?

It's somewhat idle (has a Window VM with RDP constantly connected), but surely the Mb/s should be a number and not 5.00e-6 ect

• LukeT said: It's somewhat idle (has a Window VM with RDP constantly connected), but surely the Mb/s should be a number and not 5.00e-6 ect

That is very true I will make sure to get this resolved soon.

• GaNiGaNi Member

applied.

• wojons said: LukeT said: It's somewhat idle (has a Window VM with RDP constantly connected), but surely the Mb/s should be a number and not 5.00e-6 ect

That is very true I will make sure to get this resolved soon.

@LukeT and @serverian (i know you told me about this also)

I have resolved this issue

• Applied.

• @GaNi said:
    applied.

You should be setup.

• Monsta_AU said: Applied.

If i have yet to reply to you please let me know just cleared the queue a minute ago.

• wojons said: If i have yet to reply to you please let me know just cleared the queue a minute ago

No, you got me.

Also got the "lscpu: failed to determine number of CPUs: /sys/devices/system/cpu/possible: No such file or directory" error. Running CentOS 6.5 - all up to date.

• @Monsta_AU said:

From what i can tell the code should still work afterwards but will just display the error am i wrong? also what visualization are you using?

• CakeyCakey Member

@wojons said:

CentOS 6.5