MyCustomHosting - VM not booting / customers fault
So apparently I have a problem with MyCustomHosting.
Let me summarize the process:
- I get an email from MCH that they will do node reboots.
- An hour later I get another email that node reboots are now finished.
- I notice my VM isn't up and I try to boot it, but it doesn't.
- I open a ticket explaining the issue.
- Phil tells me it's an issue on my side and he can't do anything, because the vm is unmanaged. He suggests a reinstall to fix the issue.
So apparently the provider updates the node and afterwards some VMs (a friends VM doesn't boot either) don't boot anymore, I guess that's totally the customers fault.
I never had such problems with any other provider I've been with and Phil isn't even willing to look into the issue, instead he tells me I have to solve this myself (allthough VNC isn't working either, so how should I?)