Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Carstensz Pyramid Server MayDay (or Mylo birthday?) offers.. Free 3 Krakatoa VPS :P
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Carstensz Pyramid Server MayDay (or Mylo birthday?) offers.. Free 3 Krakatoa VPS :P

Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member
edited May 2012 in Offers

As anyone noticed (or not?) hehehe today (May 1) is my "little" boy's Birthday, he has been 3 years old now ( and still virgin -___- ).. so i think i should celebrate it with all LEB/LET Family.. so, i'll give you 3 Krakatoa VPS (you can choose a location between Asheville, Fremont, or France. Sorry we are run out of ip address on Luxembourg Node).

Krakatoa VPS

• RAM 128 MB / SWAP 256 MB
  • Disk 10 GB
  • Transfer 300 GB
  • *nix OS'es
  • KVM Virtualization (Virtualizor CP)
    MayDay / Mylo Birthday (coupon included)

and also just want to remind you guys, some of our LEB plans stock now available for order again. Please check on our LEB Specials page..

Best regards,

H. Nababan

edit: forgot to mention, please PM me your order number.. i need to "justify" it with your LET account..

Thanked by 1NanoG6

Comments

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member

ahem.. just got one :D :D :D :D

• DanielMDanielM Member

Free nice :D Although i dont wanna signup :(

• Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member
    edited May 2012

@NanoG6 check your bulk/spam folder.. it should be up now.. (pindah YIM aja yuk?) hahaha

@DanielM why? :(

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member

Woohoo just got the email, many thanks buddy! :D

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

Just kicked a Pm your way :-)

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member

Oh, and happy birthday to Mylo ;)

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • quirkyquarkquirkyquark Member
    edited May 2012

Me too! Me too! Go Mylo :D (pm on the way)

Edit: Mylo's a dog! . What breed? We have a little Papillon who just turned 2 last month, and he's pretty much like a human baby except he can't speak :D

And you should put Carstenz PS somewhere in your sig -- I didn't know that was your operation!

• Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member
    edited May 2012

@quirkyquark you must pay $36 usd per year for this order..
    just kidding.. i set it to 5 available (but already gone now) so we can celebrate the MayDay too.. :P just wait a moment, i need to configure it manually (for France VPS). and @liam is the last new owner for our free krakatoa vps. thanks to you all guys.. :D

@quirkyquark said: And you should put Carstenz PS somewhere in your sig -- I didn't know that was your operation!

because i'm just a member of LET, not provider.. :P

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member

@Mon5t3r said: because i'm just a member of LET, not provider.. :P

No.. because it's your Secret Operation. I knew it :-/

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Your dog is awesome and you're an awesome owner for doing this on his behalf :)

Francisco

Thanked by 2Mon5t3r djvdorp
  • Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member

@Francisco said: Your dog is awesome and you're an awesome owner for doing this on his behalf :)

thanks.. :) last month he got some seizure/epilepsy for around 5 minutes.. i felt so bad in that day. Now he's very active and healthy, that's why i need to celebrate his live.. :P

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran

I think its only fair that whoever got a VPS has to put a Happy Birthday Mylo page up on a webserver hosted on the vps, for the whole year.

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • @JoeMerit said: I think its only fair that whoever got a VPS has to put a Happy Birthday Mylo page up on a webserver hosted on the vps, for the whole year.

I'll do that, using the micro-est-possible static web server if I have to...

This is Mylo the Golden Retriever's info/pedigree page. @Mon5t3r -- did you really get him all the way from Tibet!??

He looks beauuuuuutiful :)

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member

ahahaha nooppeee... Tebet is some location in Jakarta.. not Tibet.. :D but yes that is his pedigree.. :)

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

Cheers @Mon4t3r! I'll give it a spin later on :)

Give Mylo a bell rub for me :3 Happy Birthday Mylo!

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited May 2012

Thanks for the free VPS and Happy Birthday Mylo :)
    Dogs>Cats :P

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • Wahhh I'm late :D

But, selamat ulang tahun untuk adik kecil :)
    Semoga selalu diberikan kesehatan dan keselamatan

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • djvdorpdjvdorp Member

I think I missed this :(
    Congratz to the dog from me anyways!

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member

Thanks guys.. and sorry i don't have free vps anymore.. :( ( at least for now :P )

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • NanoG6NanoG6 Member

@liam said: You'll need to buy another dog; then we can have another giveaway ;)

He has 6.. just wait for another giveaway. next week maybe? :P

• Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member
    edited May 2012

@NanoG6 said: He has 6..

5.. one of my puppy died this morning.. :(

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited May 2012

sorry to hear that

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • KuroKuro Member

Happy belated birthday Mylo :)

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r