Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Bacon Powered LEBs?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Bacon Powered LEBs?

sajanNOPPIXsajanNOPPIX Member
edited May 2012 in General

I'm new to this whole world of LET/LEB and was wondering if anybody knew of a provider that had bacon powered LEBs? I'm a strong advocate of bacon and want to support it in every aspect of my life.

I'm not doing much with it, 128MB RAM should be fine. I'm really just using it to FTP strips of bacon up so I can access it from anywhere.

Anyway, glad to be here.

Comments

• KMyersKMyers Member

We have some Bacon Lover plans on HostBluff

• NO! Screw you. I had an account with you @HostBluff...your cats ate every piece of bacon I transferred to your server!

• Bacon is a very hard material to use in computer processing, but we believe we have harnessed the power of bacon processors. We will be demoing our product in the near future. Stay tuned!

• KMyersKMyers Member

@sajanNOPPIX said: NO! Screw you. I had an account with you @HostBluff...your cats ate every piece of bacon I transferred to your server!

Sorry about that, can I have the ticket number tattooed on your left arm.

All cats will be removed on Wednesday

• @HostBluff - No! I'm done with your ticket numbers. I had one, but your cat literally came to my house and scratched it off!

I demand that you send me the equivalent of all the bacon that I lost on your server. Until then, I'm keeping your kitteh in ma cage!

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

We had some bacon powered machines on sale last week, but they're all gone now :(

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

We had some but they didn't survive the drive to the data center. :(

Thanked by 2netomx Francisco
  • laaevlaaev Member

@liam said: Try contacting Huon Rengers, I hear he knows how to use whmcs, whm and the cpanel 'OS'.

Actually, Sajan is very much known and respected on WHT for being the first to actually speak to Huon on Skype via Voice.

It's pretty hilarious... check it out here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1139031

• @FTN_Kevin thanks for finding that link.

Yeah, I spoke with him. Read the whole thread. There's actually more calls on Page 2.

• @liam haha. He's blocked me on every platform.

On the plus side... I won't have to ever deal with him again.

• laaevlaaev Member

@liam said: Funny how you added him in the first place.

Huon reached out to Sajan as far as I understand.

I only heard the first few calls, still haven't had the time to listen/follow up on the other pages and recordings.

• Yeah. He contacted me... For the 6th time or so over that year. I got passed and decided to play along. That's how the whole thing started.

• SETH_HIKARUSETH_HIKARU Member
    edited May 2012

Huon = obvious scammer.

• BoltersdriveerBoltersdriveer Member, LIR

Ahahahaha, loved that call.

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

@HostBluff said: Bacon Lover plans on HostBluff

Sounds very hipster, move over, get off my lawn, and let someone properly contribute to hardening his arteries.

• AldryicAldryic Member

I've got a hardened artery for ya.

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

@Aldryic said: I've got a hardened artery for ya.

Pictures or it never happened

• KMyersKMyers Member

@miTgiB said: Pictures or it never happened

Please dont...

• AldryicAldryic Member

(this is why Fran does the site designs :P)

• @liam, yeah we concluded that Huon or Houn was in fact his real name and he does in fact live in Australia.

There was another thread on WHT shortly after I posted the calls where someone who knew Huon came to his defense and told us about his life. Turns out he is a lonely, 17 year old, outcast that comes from a broken home.

He has contacted me about free servers, jobs, 'partnerships' several times over the past year or so. Finally got fed up with it.

• We feed our staff bacon daily, I don't know if that will help you or not. :p