Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need some guru advice
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need some guru advice

Sup,
Alright its been (I think) fifth time that somebody used my hosting service and asked for a refund after a week. The world is full for cheapsters. I got clearly written in my tos that no refunds will be issued under no circumstances. It just wastes my time and above all makes me annoyed because there is a good possibility that the cheapster that signed up for a vps already did what he wanted to do. Like send a thousand emails, download and uploaded a hundred movies to mediafire, etc. Anything is possible.
But I am usually nice with such thieves and issue them refunds without much talk.
The problem is that I do not want to get into paypal disputes. Because all the time I read on these forums that paypal will always side with the buyer and might as well ban my account(who knows anything is possible with paypal.)
How do you guys deal with such people? Please give me your valuable suggestions.

ty

Comments

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited April 2014

Our ToS is pretty clear about this:
    You have 5 days to get your money back, chargebacks are not a fair form of a refund, and will be fighted (we usually win) and if abuse took place, you're no longer entitled to a refund or a partial refund.

• You won't loose the dispute if you write virtual item in the paypal case

Thanked by 1netomx
  • DylanDylan Member

All a merchant needs to do is say the right thing ("intangible goods") and they're virtually guaranteed to win any PayPal dispute.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

if it ever comes to a dispute case, CALL the local Paypal and talk to them and you will never face defeat.

Thanked by 1netomx