Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NodeDeploy - [DE] SPRING CRAZYNESS! 2GB/50GB/2TB/2IPV4/20IPV6 KVM for $7 - 50% off first month!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NodeDeploy - [DE] SPRING CRAZYNESS! 2GB/50GB/2TB/2IPV4/20IPV6 KVM for $7 - 50% off first month!

blergh_blergh_ Member
edited April 2014 in Offers

NodeDeploy is as strong as ever after being acquired by Xavvo Ltd (http://xavvo.com/) in October of 2013. We are happy to announce that both our support and hardware as well as network have received a big overhaul in recent months, this has significantly improved our response-time network and support-wise. This means that we are now focusing entirely on our core location in Frankfurt, Germany (GlobalSwitch) meaning the same low prices as before, but with a much improved service!

Our hostnodes all utilize E5 or E3-processors with a minimum of 16GB of RAM per physical server. Each server is connected at 1Gbps to the Internet.

• 2 Cores
  • 2GB RAM
  • 50GB HDD
  • 2TB Transfer on Gigabit
  • 2 IPv4
  • 20 IPv6

Sign me up! -> 50% off first month with promo-code: ermahgerd

Our Terms Of Service (ToS) is available here

(We do NOT allow; *coin-miners, CCam, OSCam or similar CPU/Disk-intensive applications. Unauthorized bulk-mail is also prohibited.)

Pricing is recurring at $7/m after this initial 50% off month.

Comments

• The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Why?

• @alexvolk said:

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Why?

You might have already tried to place an order using this promo-code, it's only for one service per order and one order per client.

• afterSt0rmafterSt0rm Member
    edited April 2014

Any reviews?

P.S.: I can't see NodeDeploy as a brand of Xavvo on the Xavvo oficial webpage (http://xavvo.com/brands.html)

P.S.2: Protected whois and Cloudflare nameservers :/

P.S.3: Branded WHMCS :(

• @EkaatyLinux said:
    Any reviews?

P.S.: I can't see NodeDeploy as a brand of Xavvo on the Xavvo oficial webpage (http://xavvo.com/brands.html)

P.S.2: Protected whois and Cloudflare nameservers :/

P.S.3: Branded WHMCS :(

I've forwarded these questions to Martin who'd be able to explain/resolve the issues at hand.

• @blergh_ said:
    I've forwarded these questions to Martin who'd be able to explain/resolve the issues at hand.

I will buy one box anyway. BUT, I'm waiting for the reply '-'

• No reply needed, really. The whois protection is a mistake but an honest one - it's automatically applied when a domain is transferred in to us. The rest.. well, they're all irrelevant and have no bearing on anything at all.

• I have paid my invoice but the box is still pending. The payment was confirmed.

Order: 6269729781
    Transaction: 43K77964HD105981D
    Ticket: 712980

• It has been dealt with. Just so you know, we run a helpdesk in-house - you can use that for queries and questions.