Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Sales Assistant (Job Offer)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Sales Assistant (Job Offer)

BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
edited April 2014 in General

Hello!

CraftingServers is looking for someone who would like to do all the sales tasks (posting at forums, handling sales tickets etc) at our company, CraftingServers is currently a small company and does not make much profit yet. We are registered back in April 2013, We're about a year old now.

You will get 30% of the total profit (this varies between $15-25 a month + a small fee of $1 per ticket) I know this is not much but this can increase if you're doing good and getting a lot of sales in.

This contract will be a year contract and it's only parttime (e.g a few times a week promoting and posting at forums like WHT)

You need to be at least 16 years old and speak fluent english

PM me if you're interested!

Thanked by 1MidhunVarghese

Comments

• To be honest, I think Hugh Rengers is the one for you ;)

• ATHKATHK Member

@joodle said:
    plus you will need to provide me with a photo copy if your ID / Passport and your address (this is to prevent fraud etc)

Do you really think many people will do this?? I don't think many people will, I was interested as it's only part time.. But as soon as I saw that...

• ATHK said: Do you really think many people will do this?? I don't think many people will, I was interested as it's only part time.. But as soon as I saw that...

Removed the photo copy part. It's not really needed as i just did some investigation of hiring people (not needed in NL to have full details of the person hired)

• @joodle check the local personal information protection laws, i am sure you can't just let random unknown people have access to your client's personal details (names, address, phone numbers, etc.).

• BruceBruce Member

What about affiliate sales? Instead or as well as a contract

• @rds100 said:
    joodle check the local personal information protection laws, i am sure you can't just let random unknown people have access to your client's personal details (names, address, phone numbers, etc.).

I know ;) I got a huge map of things about starting a company and hiring people here (got it free when i signed my company in)

• I'd love to apply, but it's a very low salary for something like this.

• @0xdragon said:
    I'd love to apply, but it's a very low salary for something like this.

I know, but once the company gets bigger (and i expect that this will be the case if we got a good sales guy) you will get paid more

• Thread may be closed / Hired someone :)

• VPNVPN Member

Damn you @joodle :) I was just about to apply.

This discussion has been closed.