Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM

Comments

• laaevlaaev Member

Wtf is your problem? Clearly your jealous of BuyVM's success.

Thanked by 1Roph
  • LOL

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • Bring on the ban hammer!

That's my new favourite :3

• Uber fanboy with a crap site.

Thanked by 1Roph
  • @quirkyquark said: Bring on the ban hammer!

Lol wouldn't be the first time BuyVM has gotten someone banned on here.

• ZettaZetta Member
    edited April 2012

BuyVM fanboys mad over nothing. Just friendly reaction images and coughthe coughtruth. :P

• @Zetta said: BuyVM fanboys

Nah, the 'fanboys' find this hilarious, we're having a good laugh over it in IRC. These pics are much more amusing than the standard 'umad' stuff... that just gets boring after awhile :P

I do think the repetition starts to wear on some of the community regulars, though.

• Taipres how many BuyVM VPS boxes do you have? You might be the biggest BuyVM fan I have seen on LET. Talking about BuyVM every single day, in every single post. Even bother to make images.

• seraphkz i'm a fan of companies that actually have stock ;)

• @taipres said: seraphkz i'm a fan of companies that actually have stock ;)

If you don't love BuyVM so much, why does every single detail about BuyVM so entertaining/important to you? You even bother to make a thread - serious business.

Thanked by 2yomero premiso
  • ZettaZetta Member
    edited April 2012

@seraphkz You tested positive for umad

That being said I do not endorse the war that is going to happen right...now.

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited April 2012

@Zetta said: @seraphkz You tested positive for umad

lol that.

Thanked by 1Asim
  • laaevlaaev Member

LET should ban the use of Meme's, granted I do it sometimes but at least I don't over-do it.

Thanked by 3yomero KMyers Asim
  • @quirkyquark said: Bring on the ban hammer!

^

• ZettaZetta Member
    edited April 2012

Damn this is going to be good.

• Lol Daniel you probably should learn to spell before making memes ;)

• I actually think those images are hilarious.. they have nothing to do at all with the caption:
    How are these related? ahahahahaha

@taipres said: Lol wouldn't be the first time BuyVM has gotten someone banned on here.

Y'know, there was some thread where I was attempting to defend your insanity, but now, I'm going to have to cast my +1 vote for ban hammer too.

Thanked by 1maxexcloo
  • @taipres said: Lol Daniel you probably should learn to spell before making memes ;)

I fixed it, shift refresh.

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited April 2012

@Damian said: Y'know, there was some thread where I was attempting to defend your insanity, but now, I'm going to have to cast my +1 vote for ban hammer too.

That's fine :) funny how everyone on here claims to have a sense of humor, yet if BuyVM get's offend oh no! Anyway i'm pulling all your ads off CVD and not recommending you to any consumers ;) Actually i'll leave it, sites for the community, though you really don't belong on there.

• @taipres said: That's fine :) funny how everyone on here claims to have a sense of humor, yet if BuyVM get's offend oh no! Anyway i'm pulling all your ads off CVD and not recommending you to any consumers ;)

Its not that we favour BuyVM or anything, I have 0 services with BuyVM and probably never will have one.

What we're fed up with is your comments, their NOT funny, their just PLAIN rude. Sure a lot of us are a bit stupid and make pointless thread, but we don't harass providers 24/7 like you do.

DROP IT.

• @Daniel said: DROP IT.

+∞

Not all of us act 15 and like we're only here for teh sh1ts and g1gg1es...and yours have been mostly the former and very little of the latter...

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • @Daniel said: Its not that we favour BuyVM or anything, I have 0 services with BuyVM and probably never will have one.

What we're fed up with is your comments, their NOT funny, their just PLAIN rude. Sure a lot of us are a bit stupid and make pointless thread, but we don't harass providers 24/7 like you do.

DROP IT.

I don't harass anyone :) In fact I can't count how many times someones derailed a thread to whine about me. This thread is harmless yet, look how you're acting? You're crying for a ban hammer? No wonder original LEA never participated here. You find my hilarious (and true memes) insulting yet think making fun of homeless people and telling the same joke about hookers and blow is amusing? Time to look in the mirror, i'm not the problem, you are.

• It's not funny if you get the meme wrong :(

• @Legendlink said: It's not funny if you get the meme wrong :(

lol which one did I get wrong? :D I got work to do, but may fix it later.

• premisopremiso Member
    edited April 2012

I love how delusional people can live in their own reality. I wish I could do that, could use a vacation :)

@taipres said: got work to do, but may fix it later.

... you mean you actually do other work than create meme's about BuyVM?

/me mind blown!

This discussion has been closed.