Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server below 40$
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server below 40$

Hi all,

Please list any good dedicated server offer under 40$/month or below 400$/year with good ram and cpu... dual CPU is better but single is ok too... Gigabit port is must....

No Atom, VPS, Celeron, or Pentium CPU please....!!!

Comments

• A huge price factor is the location of your server. Where do you want it to be located?

• @iceTwy said:
    A huge price factor is the location of your server. Where do you want it to be located?

Any location will be ok... As long ping is good to the server...

• Tajbyte said: As long ping is good to the server

Where are you located then? For a ping to be good, we need to know where you are...

• @jamson said:
    Where are you located then? For a ping to be good, we need to know where you are...

Middle east... But usa server is good too... I have one trial before from data shack and it have great ping... But i leave them because ram is 4gb only with $35 plan

• Delimiter? You already made this thread a while ago

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Void_Whisperer said:
    Delimiter? You already made this thread a while ago

I ordered with delimiter before around 20 days but they cancelled my order as they think it is high risk then i brought 2 servers one from codera and second from data shack and but are near to expiry now... Codera is super but expensive... Data shack is great but too low on ram...

• nunimnunim Member

I know DataShack has an 8GB server in your price range, if not there's always Kimsufi, I believe the E3 plans come with 16GB.

• Our latest special is:

i3-4130T
    8GB DDR3 RAM
    1TB HDD
    10TB @ 1gbit
    /29 IPv4
    /64 IPv6
    $49/month
    https://getdedi.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=18

• @nunim said:
    I know DataShack has an 8GB server in your price range, if not there's always Kimsufi, I believe the E3 plans come with 16GB.

Datashack 8gb plan is out of stock and kimsufi do not offer additional dedicated ip...

• alsemanyalsemany Member
    edited April 2014

oneprovider have plan E3-1230 for 29 € 8GB,

• @alsemany said:

Ok i will see... thnx

• @alsemany said:

Sorry but what location?

• Tajbyte said: Sorry but what location?

Paris, France
    I think they resell online.net servers from this location

• @alsemany said:
    I think they resell online.net servers from this location

yes got it... thnx

• you are welcome

• aberminghamabermingham Member
    edited April 2014

You can online.net Dedibox Classic server
    http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-classic

29€ all included for a real entreprise grade Dell's server with Xeon E3, 8GB ECC Ram, 2x 1TB with hardware raid and KVMoIP

• @abermingham said:
    You can online.net Dedibox Classic server
    http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-classic

29€ all included for a real entreprise grade Dell's server with Xeon E3, 8GB ECC Ram, 2x 1TB with hardware raid and KVMoIP

With how many IPS it will comes?

• 1 IP address by default. You can add 5 for 1.99€ each