Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Limited time only $6.00 Month, Windows 2008R2 KVM 4GB Ram 40GB drive Raid10 [email protected]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Limited time only $6.00 Month, Windows 2008R2 KVM 4GB Ram 40GB drive Raid10 [email protected]

ClancomsClancoms Member
edited April 2014 in Offers

Located In our Las Vegas Data Center "Coloxchange"

Limited time only $6.00 Month

Windows KVM "License included

4GB Ram

40GB drive

Raid10

[email protected]

100Mbit port

15TB Badwidth

OFFER ENDED

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited April 2014

hmmm let me guess, license not included? otherwise would be to cheap.

• yes License included and were a SPLA provider so not suicide...

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited April 2014

Some more info? DC,Test IP? Virt desktop? License included? Provision time?

Site isnt loading at my site,@Clancoms no i was talking about the price.

• @Infinity580 said:
    Site isnt loading at my ..

Same here.

• we block most country's out side of North America, and England so if your anywere else sorry.

• No problem with loading from here :) Guess link tick many people for now..

• @fitvpn > @fitvpn said:

Some more info? DC,Test IP? Virt desktop? License included? Provision time?

sorry we dont give test IP's out any more last time we put a ip on lowend talk we got DDOSed like crazy on that ip

• @Clancoms said:
    we block most country's out side of North America, and England so if your anywere else sorry.

W.O.W

Good luck!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Well, mexico is one of them haha

Thanked by 1yywudi
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Clancoms said:
    we block most country's out side of North America, and England so if your anywere else sorry.

Bangladesh is also in the Blocked List.

Thanked by 1dabtech
  • fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited April 2014

@Clancoms said:
    we block most country's out side of North America, and England so if your anywere else sorry. - LOL :) Where you from?

edited April 2014

so EU is blocked, your kidding me? Good that you host not inside the EU, that would be discrimination based on the laws.

Thanked by 1Rob92
  • hong kong blocked

• mov3mov3 Member

Hong Kong IP blocked

• Singapore blocked.

• Offtopic: LOL came to see this http://www.hkcolocation.net/ (Same theme)!

Ontopic: Quite a good offer / price Wise (Good that it's Limited offer, else it would not be economical)

At first I was able to access it! But not now, not even able to ping it! Though the site is UP http://isup.me/clancoms.com

Can you plz Give a list of Blocked areas/ Country (Personally, not a good idea to block access like this)

• yes it is ,it is called http://www.zomex.com/ they build whmcs themes for a good price

and it is easier to tell you the country's we allow

all of north america,all of UK all of Australia and new zeland thats about it

• haha, looks like they forgot put me on their block list. Mainland China here. You will never get me :p

Their main site is hosted with ColoCrossing in LA.

6:  ae0-50g.cr1.lax2.us.nlayer.net                      242.838ms asymm  8 
     7:  69.31.114.170                                       191.024ms asymm  9 
     8:  host.colocrossing.com                               262.485ms asymm 10 
     9:  clancoms.com                                        191.924ms asymm 11

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @Clancoms - Quite North American racism, you just forgot South Africa on list of English speaking countries.. but.. my poor English bit better than yours.. not? :)

• lol 9 hops from china lol dont think so

• lol has nothing to do with North American racism, has everything to do with the daily hack attempts we used to get to our billing system hundreds a day until we started blocking all but a few country's that we allow now we get maybe 10 a day instead of hundreds. but thanks for trying to make it a race thing.....

• Haha well I'm pretty sure you don't get that much attacks from germany;)

• Sure..you add Ukraine to allowed countries list..:D

• @Clancoms any review? I just make orders.

• ClancomsClancoms Member
    edited April 2014

yes @ttsaon here is a review for you

dont use fake name and address and phone number when ordering from us we will not be doing business with you thank you.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • r0t3nr0t3n Member

@Clancoms said:
    lol has nothing to do with North American racism, has everything to do with the daily hack attempts we used to get to our billing system hundreds a day until we started blocking all but a few country's that we allow now we get maybe 10 a day instead of hundreds. but thanks for trying to make it a race thing.....

Sounds like a load of bs to me, im sure all the other hosts get hack attempts on their billing systems but i don't see them all blocking certain countries, how about secure your billing system properly and you won't need to block these countries, tbh i wouldn't even want to be a customer of yours as to me it sounds like your billing system isn't secure and well if you get hack attempts from allowed countries what then happens to me as a customer if my country is then blocked?

Also, this don't stop people from blocked countries attacking your billing system via vpn/proxy/whatever...

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • I just going to terminate all my US based VPS, thank you for suggestion.

• ok

• ClancomsClancoms Member
    edited April 2014

37 new orders node now full thank you everyone will be closing this offer now