2014 Q1 top providers community pool (take two, without "jokes" and private voting)
OK, since the other "official" poll is going crazy, lets organize a real community one.
1. Only people registered 6 months ago can vote and with at least 10 relevant posts (i will check it, but if there are people to help me, please PM).
2. Split vote is allowed, i.e. 5 points can be attributed to anyone you like, however, if more than 20% of people give negative votes, the entry will be rejected.
3. Negative voting is allowed, put up a list of maximum 3 hosts of which you think are scams and should not be allowed to take part in this poll and if 20% of the people nominate the same, will be discarded and their points lost. This cannot happen to top 5 unless the negative vote is 50%+
4. Vote change is allowed within 24 hours (normal edit time) so you can see the "jokes" and act in time before it spirals out of control.
5. Voting will last 3 days only.
6. You can give at most 3 HMs. 3 of them will be converted into 1 point, so you effectively have 6 points to give.
I hope this will ensure fair play to the best of my knowledge and keep it simple and fast enough.
Go! Go! Go!
P.S. I have the right to ask people to vote in a different poll with different rules, if they do not want to, will not vote, in the end we will be able to compare results and reach some conclusions. This is the unofficial, community poll.
P.S. 2 Since I am not a mod unable to delete junk, it will float around, but the results will not be influenced, so dont be discouraged, prove you want your vote to count, not diluted by haters and jokers and other agendas. The idea is to give a view to whoever the community thinks is a good provider with reasonable accuracy. If you do not believe me, count for yourself at the end, this is the point of transparent voting, I cannot modify posts, so it should be even more credible.
Extremist conservative user, I wish to preserve human and civil rights, free speech, freedom of the press and worship, rule of law, democracy, peace and prosperity, social mobility, etc. Now you can draw your guns.