Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there any dedicated servers in US like this?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is there any dedicated servers in US like this?

SakuraSakura Member

ATOM
RAM:4G
HDD:320G
100mbit unmetered
less than $30
In west or middle of US.
Thanks a lot.

Comments

• What about Delimiter's Dual X5150, 16GB RAM, 500GB disk $20/month paid quarterly or $30/month paid month-to-month

• Delimiter would be the best bet but they only have Atoms etc on the east coast, not on the west coast or middle of the US.

• @catalystium said:
    Delimiter would be the best bet but they only have Atoms etc on the east coast, not on the west coast or middle of the US.

their bandwith is too poor:(

• @Sakura - how can you say 'their bandwidth is too poor'

Where are you trying to connect to/from?

• alexhalexh Member
    edited April 2014

@MarkTurner said:
    Sakura - how can you say 'their bandwidth is too poor'

Where are you trying to connect to/from?

Latency from BC, Canada to your Atlanta datacenter is about 150 MS for me. I don't agree with the "bandwidth is poor" statement; it'd be nice to see some offers in LA or Seattle though. I do understand that these areas are much more expensive, but Delimiter sales quoted me over $200 for the cheapest server in Seattle, making it unfeasible for me (and most likely many people on the west coast) to rent from them.

• @Alexh - can you PM me a traceroute from your location. I think this is solvable.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@alexh said:
    Latency from BC, Canada to your Atlanta datacenter is about 150 MS for me. I don't agree with the "bandwidth is poor" statement; it'd be nice to see some offers in LA or Seattle though. I do understand that these areas are much more expensive, but Delimiter sales quoted me over $200 for the cheapest server in Seattle, making it unfeasible for me (and most likely many people on the west coast) to rent from them.

Say whaaaaaat? 150ms? That's impossible. I'm having 60-70ms from my home connection, and I'm from Mexico!

• @netomx - Canada is another thing altogether though. I get 90ms from London but I've seen some crazy latency out of Canada.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • alexhalexh Member

@MarkTurner said:
    Alexh - can you PM me a traceroute from your location. I think this is solvable.

I can't seem to find your Atlanta test IP anymore. If you PM me one to use, I'll be more than glad to help.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@MarkTurner said:
    netomx - Canada is another thing altogether though. I get 90ms from London but I've seen some crazy latency out of Canada.

Nice to know :o