Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

VPS or Cheap Dedicated server for Game Servers
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

VPS or Cheap Dedicated server for Game Servers

RivaComRivaCom Member
    edited April 2014 in Requests

Looking for a host that allows Game servers on VPS or has a cheap dedicated deal, I'm only looking to run a couple CS:GO servers on it , with possible other source games in the future.

I know about Delimiter(which current coupon has expired) and I know about NFOServers. Also I have eyeballed drservers dedicated core VPS for $1But I'm fishing for anything else that's out there.

Central, US would be prefered as I'm trying to appeal to both West and East USA/Canada.
    Budget is low as possible. IE: $60 quarterly(delimiter), $35 quarterly(abusivecores)
    Thanks!

Comments

• edanedan Member

Perhaps @MarkTurner can help you for Delimiter.

• @RivaCom - I bet SAVEAPRIL2014 works for this month

• Had to change the requirement a bit. Looking for something in Seattle. Xen VPS or CS:GO Host.

• May I ask why aren't you interested in NFOservers?

• More so seeing whats out there. Doesn't seem to be a lot of options for NW USA, I know NFO, and their pricing isn't the worst but isn't the best i've seen either.

• @RivaCom said:
      More so seeing whats out there. Doesn't seem to be a lot of options for NW USA, I know NFO, and their pricing isn't the worst but isn't the best i've seen either.

Ok, fair enough.

• @RivaCom what kind specs you looking for in vps

Cheap Reseller Provider mrcasperhosting.net and Free p2h VPS at nationserver.info

• I'd say probably something around 1GB of ram, at least 20GB of space, 1TB of traffic. 100Mb connection. It's running a single 10man CSGO private server ,so game servers must be allowed on the host.

• OVH, anti ddos could be useful.

Thanked by 1verticalswitch
    • @RivaCom What kind of specifications are you looking for ? We've 480 Gbps+ DDoS protected servers in Canada. Please shoot me a message if you are still interested.

BeastVM.com | Check out our latest offer here for Lowend DDoS protected servers in Canada.

• We allow this on our Canada VPS. 480 Gbps/480 Mpps DDoS protection included.

CEO of W3-Host | Check out our VPS plans here. LET Exclusive Deal.

• @Sander See a few posts up.

Also keep in mind. for $9.99 i can get the VDS from NFO in Seattle so I'm looking for offers better then that.

• iSkyiSky Member

@markturner when that will be coming ?

• @isky - what coming? The coupon? Its already live

• iSkyiSky Member

@markturner no dedicated offer ? or do u have link for the dedicated one ?

• Does nfoserver have ddos protection?

• @add_iT said:
      Does nfoserver have ddos protection?

To some extent yes.

jimpop: nuclear accidents DO happen
      jimpop: don't let them bring your website down

• I have seen Delimiters stuff and would love to use them, but feel the server would be overkill for a 10 man server. I will be looking to use them in the future for other stuff.

• BuyVM.net is perfect for your budget. $48 quarterly (1GB ram + 1GB vSwap), 1Gbps line, DDoS protected (10Gbps+ protection) - quality SSD.

Boxode.net | Powered by Awesome!

• I think NFOServers would be the best option to choose when it comes to GameServers.

█ TierVM || Top tier & Affordable VPS and Web Hosting Solutions.

█ Shared and Managed VPS Hosting - cPanel - Softaculous - RVSiteBuilder.