Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK VPS Options
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK VPS Options

Hi all,

I've currently got a 2GB VPS with WeLoveServers, which has been brilliant until the last month or so, where I've had downtime due to numerous issues. Currently I only use about 768mb of ram, so more than happy to downsize.]
I'm looking for something reliable, so I'm wondering about Linode but at $20 a month it seems a little steep, but I guess you get what you pay for.
What other UK based providers would you guys suggest? Or maybe even Europe if the price is right and the latency is low.

Thanks.

Comments

• Some UK vps provider :

• Dotvps
    • Evorack
    • Fiberoute
    • Inceptionhosting
    • Httpzoom

But if Italy is ok, you can go with Prometeus/iwStack or Seflow

Thanked by 1graystevens
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@forthcloud said:
    Us :)

Don't suggest yourself, makes you seem desperate. Like a girl asking guys to the prom. Get a little self respect, make yourself look all pretty, and the boys will come, you'll see.

@graystevens I highly recommend InceptionHosting for European VPS. I'd also highly recommend OpenITC for a VPS, they're really solid.

Thanked by 1graystevens
  • BHostBHost Member

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this, but here goes anyway. I'll be happy to offer you a free trial of our services, if you'd be willing to write an (impartial obviously) review of us afterwards? Unfortunately we had some problems with our support levels a while back, meaning our reputation was somewhat diminished, so I'm looking for ways to re-build our reputation. In fact, I'd be willing to have a handful of LETers do this.

• BenjyBenjy Member

XenVZ / OpenITC have been good in my experience

Sean posted an offer recently which is pretty cheap.

• OxideOxide Member

@graystevens That's interesting as we haven't had any major problems with downtime lately. Shoot me a PM or email me at c.boswell [at] weloveservers [dot] net and I will get involved and make sure everything is straightened out for you.

Chris

Thanked by 1graystevens