Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mikrotik RouterOS on VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mikrotik RouterOS on VPS

Hello,
Recommend me VPS Hosting, on which cen be installed Mikrotik RouterOS?
Regards

Comments

• License?

• @pandelov

Hi!
    I'd like to recommend Ramnode. You can select the Mikrotik 5.20 ISO for OS. Of course you have to buy your own license from mikrotik.com to be able to use it after 24 hours. Use IRC33 coupon code at checkout to get a good price.

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited April 2014

@pbalazs123 said:
    pandelov

Hi!
    I'd like to recommend Ramnode. You can select the Mikrotik 5.20 ISO for OS. Of course you have to buy your own license from mikrotik.com to be able to use it after 24 hours. Use IRC33 coupon code at checkout to get a good price.

Or if you like, you can use a non-referral link :) https://clientarea.ramnode.com/

• @pandelov what are you going to use it for? What specs do you need? What budget?
    I might be able to offer a real mikrotik routerboard, which comes with license.

• Many thanks for the responses, guys. Mikrotik RouterOS do I need for tests.

• What can you do with RouterOS on a VPS? Wouldn't it be better hosted locally?

• @halczy said:
    What can you do with RouterOS on a VPS? Wouldn't it be better hosted locally?

VPN, among other things.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Why not zoidberg?

Oh wait, I meant openwrt