Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

(Dual Xeon 5150) Dedicated needed
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

(Dual Xeon 5150) Dedicated needed

is there (Dual Xeon 5150) dedicated server ?
    Unfortunately, Wholesale are out of stock now!!

Comments

• netomxnetomx Member, Moderator

Come on, delimiter. They are having a sale of $20/m if payed at least quarterly. 16gb ram, dual x5150, lots of bw

• DalCompDalComp Member
      edited March 2014

Datashack has stock.
      Nope

I'm here to collect your heart

• LowEndHelpDesk | Find help to simple questions :-)

• netomx said: Come on, delimiter. They are having a sale of $20/m if payed at least quarterly. 16gb ram, dual x5150, lots of bw

I tried twice but their system check my Egyptian IP as a fraud, if @MarkTurner here he may help me to process my order with delimiter

Thanked by 1netomx
    • @alsemany - pm me the email address(es) you have been using and I'll ask Steve to investigate. In Egypt you can also pay by bank transfer locally to our office in Smart Village

Thanked by 1netomx
    • @alsemany said:
      I tried twice but their system check my Egyptian IP as a fraud, if MarkTurner here he may help me to process my order with delimiter

You should send email to [email protected] to be reviewed. I did it last week and it worked.

• MarkTurner said: pm me the email address(es) you have been using and I'll ask Steve to investigate. In Egypt you can also pay by bank transfer locally to our office in Smart Village

Thanks Mark, I want to pay with Paypal ,

• nhocconan said: You should send email to [email protected] to be reviewed. I did it last week and it worked

yeah, I mailed them before, without response :(

• @alsemany said:
      yeah, I mailed them before, without response :(

They responded me after 6 hours in fact :-)

• Steve has put in a request for review

• that's good, MaxMind refuse all Egyptian Ips :(

• MaxMind isn't the problem.

We have many Egyptian customers and pick up many customers at our seminars at AUC and British Council. I think we also provide DSL in your country, Egypt and Saudi are the two countries they are most familiar with in the Middle East

• I have many vps and dedicated from some companies but I can't pass delimiter Maxmind,
      the review have been passed me now, thank you Mark