Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any VPS Server With Antiddos Protection ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

any VPS Server With Antiddos Protection ?

It's any VPS Hosting With Antiddos Protection
if Yes, Please post in Comment
Thanks

Comments

• i83i83 Member
    edited March 2014

Our current offer provides DDoS protection.

Thanks for the mention @catalystium !

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

We provide 1Gbps & 1.000.000 PPS DDoS protection for free in our NixMad location.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

How much protection do you need?

• Just UDP Protection

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited March 2014

Thanks for the mention @catalystium, we provide our services with 480 Gbps/Mpps DDoS protection (by OVH's network). Just take a look at our latest offers if you want too.
    PM me if your VPS needs better specifications than in our latest offer on LE* and we'll get you a costum quote.

Kind regards,

Floris

• We provide 480Gbps/480Mpps DDoS protection with our servers located in OVH Canada. You can check out our site in my signature.

• @DDoSHost said:
    We provide 480Gbps/480Mpps DDoS protection with our servers located in OVH Canada. You can check out our site in my signature.

Why are you hiding your valid WHOIS data? No one is going trust you like that.I am continuously telling you your short comings(yesterday in your offers thread & now here) but you are not ready to lend an ear to those.Everyone here knows I have nothing personal against you or any other provider.Being a provider is not a joke, you must fill some requirements, basics of hosting & that of this industry as well but you are seriously
    lagging behind.

• wychwych Member
    edited March 2014

@K2Bytes said:
    lagging behind.

http://ddos-host.net/vpshosting.php said:

SO SECURE WE ARE IPSUM

It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem
    Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus
    PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum

PLENTY OF FREE FEATURES
    It was popularised in the 1960s with the reldfgfdgease of Letraset sheets contdfgaining
    Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus
    PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

• wychwych Member

Buying a theme can be forgiven; however not bothering to remove the placeholder text(s)/edit(s)...

• W3HostW3Host Member
    edited March 2014

@K2Bytes said:
    lagging behind.

I don't know what your obsession with me is but it's weird - stop it. As for the WHOIS information - Namecheap automatically provide free WHOIS information and enable it. Last night I disabled it when you mentioned it (when I also noticed). Please make sure your browser has not cached my WhoIS on the particular WHOIS checker that you use.

• @leoajetii said:
    It's any VPS Hosting With Antiddos Protection
    if Yes, Please post in Comment
    Thanks

www.beastvm.com

Thanked by 2Floris Sander
  • W3HostW3Host Member
    edited March 2014

@wych said:
    Buying a theme can be forgiven; however not bothering to remove the placeholder text(s)/edit(s)...

As you can easily have seen, it was not me not being bothered, it was a duplicate mistake. I had accidentally pressed CTRL+D in Notepad++ (delicates lines of code) without noticing.

I would appreciate if you could contact support or PM me here if you have the urge to tell me, instead of trying to rip me publicly.

• OVH anti DDoS should NOT be relied upon for proper protection needs. It's a good system, but can take a while to kick in unless you have the pro option.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Odd that some of the best haven't been mentioned:

• BuyVM
    • SecureDragon
    • RamNode
  • @raindog308 said:
    Odd that some of the best haven't been mentioned:

• BuyVM
    • SecureDragon
    • RamNode

They are all good hosts but their DDOS mitigation capabilities are too low.

• RamiRami Member

OVH classic VPS

• @DDoSHost said:
    I don't know what your obsession with me is but it's weird - stop it. As for the WHOIS information - Namecheap automatically provide free WHOIS information and enable it. Last night I disabled it when you mentioned it (when I also noticed). Please make sure your browser has not cached my WhoIS on the particular WHOIS checker that you use.

As mentioned before, I have nothing personal against you or any host here.Just an advise, instead of accusing namecheap & OVH , please start taking responsibility of your actions.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

We can provide VPS with DDoS protection. We are host at OVH BHS. We offer the automatic and forced mitigation of attack.

Take a look at our offers or contact us for custom quote.

• @K2Bytes said:
    As mentioned before, I have nothing personal against you or any host here.Just an advise, instead of accusing namecheap & OVH , please start taking responsibility of your actions.

Please stop offering me your advice from now onwards.

• @DDoSHost said:
    Please stop offering me your advice from now onwards.

I won't but remember patience & ability to lend ears to constructive criticism are one of the virtues of a good & successful host.

• W3HostW3Host Member
    edited March 2014

@K2Bytes said:
    I won't but remember patience & ability to lend ears to constructive criticism are one of the virtues of a good & successful host.

I have the ability to lend ears, but not publicly, while others are joining in. PM me if you have construction criticism - I'd be more than happy to talk to you about it.

Thanks for understanding.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@K2Bytes said:
    They are all good hosts but their DDOS mitigation capabilities are too low.

...though you're not the OP, so I'm not sure how you can say that. Obviously, for many people they're good enough. All depends on need.

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited March 2014

@raindog308 said:
    ...though you're not the OP, so I'm not sure how you can say that. Obviously, for many >people they're good enough. All depends on need.

I can vouch for quality of service which BuyVM & Ramnode provide & would recommend them without any hesitation to anyone looking for a good VPS but 10 Gbps protection is not enough as the magnitude of attacks is growing day by day.So for those who need good DDOS protection, OVH or its resellers are probably the best option.

• wychwych Member

@DDoSHost said:
    I would appreciate if you could contact support or PM me here if you have the urge to tell me, instead of trying to rip me publicly.

If I wanted to rip you I would have worded it as such...

I just simply noticed it as it was in your sig links and felt you should be aware of it.

• howardsl2howardsl2 Member
    edited April 2014

@leoajetii I am participating in the OVH VPS North America Private Beta. From what I see, in the control panel you have the option to enable the permanent mitigation w/ configurable firewall, i.e. the anti-DDoS "pro" feature for your IP, even on their $2.99 per month plan. With that said, some people complained about their slow IO speeds (in an earlier thread last week). Mine seems OK though.

Their order page is at:
    CA: http://www.ovh.com/ca/en/vps/
    US: http://www.ovh.com/us/vps/